Your worst weed experience....

Discussion in 'Stoner Experiences' started by Safron, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Safron Absolute waster

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,421
    So we've had best, and first. What about WORST? Come on, we've all had em

Mine was probably when i first started smoking, id only ever had a few joints, never even seen a bong. I went to a huge house party on new years eve one year, I was so excited all week cos i was young and this was the first proper house party i had been to. When i got there i was in the best mood i cud have possibly been in, feeling quite tipsy already, being really really sociable, Then i went into the garden and there wer some kids smoking bongs, so i started chatting to them and got offered a bong, So i said yeah why not, They must have assumed i was a hardened smoker so they filled the bowl right up to be nice, I didnt know that it was a particularly big hit cos id never seen one before, So i smoked it, and within about 5 minutes after exhaling, i was passed out on an old washing machine and a pile of bin bags in the garden. Next thing i knew, it was the fucking morning! Man, Someone apparently carried me upstairs and put me in a bedroom where i slept for the whole night, i Was so pissed that i missed new years and a real good party. Ohwell, Ive had more than enough since then lol

Well thats mine, What about you?

Peace, Safron
    tarfromyemen likes this.
  2. WiemanIzKronik Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $285
    Me and some buddies went to the creek on a nice spring day to swing on the ole rope. >< lol
    So to make it an exciting day we went and bought some "dank" 40/80.
    After consuming about 2 blunts (2 1/2 grams). ~:) ;leaf
    I decided to do a backflip off the rope... Well come to find out peoples reaction times are not so good when they are stoned. yeah who would of figured that.
    Well anyways my I dont let go of the rope until the last second and it slings me into some jagged rocks near the rope. OWE! But by some miracle of god I didn't die. EVeryone was like OMG he's dead. until I poped up out of the water frantically screaming im ok. LAwl.
  3. Tom_Guinness President of Marijuana

Stoner Buck$:
    $270
    i was totaly zooted and i needed to talk to a cop for some reason....yeah i forgot what i said but he hit me with his stick and i ran....and then the next day they showed up at my house but i didnt open the door.
  4. Lilmizpothead Total Pothead

Stoner Buck$:
    $454
    I have never had a bad weed experience :thumbsup:
  5. happymatty Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $245
    friends 18th party, a big fight started everyone got kicked out and the police were called (and on there way) and i got talking to one of his neigbours about the fight and he said ''they should all just smoke some weed'' to which i agreed and we started chatting bout the bud. then he invited me in for a spliff, which i accepted (obviously) and it turned out to be white widow and i really killed this spliff off (ide only had bout 10 spliffs before that!

so after, 5 minits about, i jst felt dizzy, sick, so i stumbled out and went back to my mates house and totally whitied. i was really sensative to heat sound and light, was fucking horrible!!!

now for the other one.

4 days ago, another free spliff but off my dealer :D sitting in a private lane next to a massive park, 4 of us, and just as we finish the spliff, cops! got searched n cautioned and shit.

horrible
  6. HighFlyin5 Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $625
    definetaly last night, a couple friends and I were just chillin smokin and I was completely gone but I started to feel dizzy and sick so I started walking to the bathroom but only made it half way there when I hit my knees and started puking but I hadnt eaten any of my munchies yet so nothing came out so it just really sucked. I layed there for a minute then got up and my friends asked if I was alright and my response was "pull out the grass mask" and they all just died with laughter =]
  7. Clutch Probationary

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,166
    Sometimes even bad stuff isn't so bad when you're stoned. Some people get paranoid and I have freaked out a few times, but it wasn't so bad when I look back on it. It didn't freak me out so bad I quit or anything. My mom busted me out when I was stoned a couple times, but I got over it.
  8. Pitcard CarrotJuice Xplosion

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,046
    My worst was probably just when I have hard liquor and weed mixed. First time We were all passing around shots of vodka and JD and I was hammering it down no prob, just a bit buzzed. We went out back and blazed 2 cones and when I got back in I was FUCKED. We watched King of the Hill and my stomach was based on the jokes. If it was a good one I would feel good, if it was a bad joke I would feel sick. My friend said I looked green, and I felt green, but I got through the might no prob.

Second time, we were at my other friends rockin' the Call of Duty 4 and getting buzzed off some beers, being roudy into the mic. I didn't drink any hard liquor when we were smoking because I knew better. My gf showed up with 2 Colts, and I just gunned mine in like 4 mins. Then my bud gave me some Havanna Club shots. That's when I started getting fucked, and I felt green again, just chillin' on the couch being quiet. I knew I was gonna be sick, I just didn't know when. So we get up to leave and my friends breaks my other friends bong, that;s when the negative energy got to me. I ran to the bathroom and just exploded. I felt way better (pretty fuckin good actually) after I puked, so I tried to clean a bit then my friend, gf and I just peaced.
  9. shinymikey Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $166
    I've had lots of pretty bad episodes of paranoia while high. One that sticks in my mind was when I was with a friend and we called round this other guy's house one day after work. This guy produced some real strong weed, we went into his garage and started toking up.

This guy had a dog, I don't know what kind it was but it was fucking enormous, a big blue black bloodhound thing. It was only like a year and a half old but it was like a horse! As the weed kicked in, the dog came over to where i was sitting on a stack of wood and started butting me and pawing at me,

I think it was just playing but i was just looking at this enormous beast, at its huge muscles and head full of teeth and started thinking "if this thing decides to go for me i don't stand a chance, it will rip my face off" i'm sure we've all heard of the theory that dogs can smell fear and it provokes them, i was thinking of this and really starting to get scared.

Then the dog started to jump up on me and began snapping at my hands kind of whining and growling, again i think it was playing but these huge teeth were inches from my face, I was convinced it was smelling my fear and that any minute now it was going to take a bite.

I got up, terrified, and headed for the door, muttering "i'm really sorry, you're dog's freaking me out, I have to go." and got the fuck out of there! Embarrassed, but grateful i was alive!

To this day i still don't like big dogs, high or sober.:(
  10. PeacefullyStoned Stoner

Stoned
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,396
    I havn't a lot of negative experiences with weed. I have been with friends who have had a hell of time, haha. HOWEVER... the other night, I got up around 2am because I couldn't sleep and decided to have a little puff on my pipe. I had just thrown my robe on because it uber comfortable and I started smokin' away. When I was done, I grabbed my laptop and put in on my lap, and after a few seconds my thigh started BURNING OFF!!! AHHHHHH I didn't realize that when i went to set the bowl down, a huge chunk of the cherry fell out between the flaps of my robe and my computer was pushing it into my skin. Scared the fuck right out of me. I hate burning myself, or getting smoke in my eye. Those are the only negative experiences I have had with weed.

Peace and Pot.
  11. shinymikey Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $166
    Ouch PS! One time, aged about 16 my (so called) friends loaded me up a bucket.(think you call them gravity bongs across the water but i'm not sure) I took a huge two litre hit deep into my lungs. But it wasn't weed, it was ground pepper.
    I was in agony, by chest was on fire tears were coming down my face and i thought i was gonna die. All the time my friends were howling with laughter I was wheezing and gasping for about half an hour. It still makes me angry to think about it.
    If you're tempted to try a trick like this on your friends, don't do it, it's extremly painful and not funny.:eek:
    jayrael likes this.
  12. PeacefullyStoned Stoner

Stoned
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,396
    Awe... that sounds horrible SMikey!! :( Made me cringe just thinking about it. I don't think I could eve do that to my friends to be honest with you, lol. Plus I really dislike pepper... so BLAH! Sorry that happened to you, but Im glad now i know the result of that prank! haha.
    Lets plot the perfect revenge on them!!! lol, jk:p
  13. shinymikey Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $166
    I was so angry PS, i just walked out, there were six of them laughing at me but it's not like i'm bruce lee and could have kung fu'd all their asses! ;deadhorse
    They did it again to me another time with an ecstacy tablet buried in a bong hit.
    Which is really bad cos smoking pills can give you cancer i've been told.
    Don't know why i hung out with those assholes really!
  14. Pitcard CarrotJuice Xplosion

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,046
    Smoke in the eye is bad. Annoying as fuck and hard to avoid when you're smoking a joint inside.
  15. madmax420now Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $261
    The worst that happened to me was when I worked for my folks income tax business...(I was the secratary and during tax season I would run off copies of the returns,and the copy machine was in my office)...one day I went to lunch at a friends house and we smoked 2 fatties and got wasted....and when I went back to work there was a cop car parked outside...(he was a customer but I didnt know that till I got inside) I freaked out ,but HAD to go in...it was chaos inside and the cop was right next to me (the office was very small) ...and I was reeking of weed and when I took over running off the copies of a return of the folks ahead of the cop ....I made too many copies of some pages and no copies of other pages...I was about to have a cow...the cop didnt say anything about it and neither did my folks.

;2bongs
  16. Pitcard CarrotJuice Xplosion

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,046
    You'd think if you were handling such important business you would maybe skip getting high.
    jayrael likes this.
  17. PeacefullyStoned Stoner

Stoned
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,396
    Yeah... and I wear glasses most of the time too... so the smoke gets trapped under the lenses and stings like hell. Feels like your going blind for a while.

Peace and Pot.
  18. Pitcard CarrotJuice Xplosion

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,046
    Same here. Speaking of stuff in eyes, has anyone ever got pepper sprayed? It really hurts.
  19. madmax420now Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $261

skip getting high?!? are you outta your mind...I never skip a chance to get high....and any way I wasnt doing the returns...I worked there for 12 years with no problem,and if the cop hadnt been there or if pot was legal(like it should be) then there wouldnt have been any problem.

;2bongs
  20. shinymikey Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $166
    what u get pepper sprayed for man?!