Whats the best site to buy seeds???

Discussion in 'Seeds and Strains' started by bullwinkle, Sep 20, 2009.

1. bullwinkle Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $548
    Hey there, I am thinking of getting the ganja dwarf/lowryder seeds, but am not sure what site to buy from. I want to make sure its legit and that when they send to me will be packaged so that no one knows its weed. any one have any good ideas?? And that it will not take forever to get to me. Any advice is great. Thanks ;bonghit
  2. XBPete Apprentice

Stoner Buck$:
    $594
    There are lots of sites and sources for good seed, I have had good results from Attitude in England. Couple weeks and the beans arrived by stealth, order was fine.

Peace,
    Pete
  3. smellychronic prop215_user

Stoner Buck$:
    $621
    I have had great success with seed boutique.
  4. ten-four <a href="http://www.ediblemj.com" target="_blank"

Stoner Buck$:
    $63
    High Grade Seeds site for buying seeds then keep coming here for advice.:trio:
  5. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    attitude seed bank is very good i ordered thru them a while back, stealth, multiple shipping options worldwide service my order was missing a seed i ordered and i sent an email within a week and a half from my email i recieve that seed...no charge
    Attitude Cannabis seeds | Marijuana Seeds
  6. bullwinkle Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $548
    Thanks all for the info:thumbsup: I check out Attitude/Seed Boutique/ect.. & the total cost would be around $100//Is that about right???? R there any seeds banks that wont break the bank??? Not trying to be cheap but its my first time & i dont want to spend alot $$ and it not work out.
  7. XBPete Apprentice

Stoner Buck$:
    $594
    I don't know where to steer ya, I like to get what I pay for, that has a price attached to it. I also want reputation, reliability and security.

Maybe Seedbay??? never used them though but prices are under 50 dollars US.. and I know nothing of how they handle the funds, again with price might come risk.

If you are just trying out a grow inside, you could do what I am trying and also Hippie420 did and do a run with bag seed to find the way to thrive a plant and not kill it and actually get something for the bag and head worthwhile.

Then with all systems go and sure of the methods, invest some coin in decent beans and learn to clone.

Just my opinion but I have been stoned and wrong often.... ask any of my ex-wives...

Pete ;bonghit
  8. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    yea no my commercial bag seed experiment went extemely well i just smoked some bud i cut last night i nuked it til it was dry killing some potency and took 3 bong rips and as high as usually am off dankass headies so i cant wait til after curing is done...amazing lemony skunk flavor...much better than the shitty ditch weed that the seeds came from...so its not always genetics that determine the quality of weed but also the attention you give you plants...
  9. smokey Retired

Stoner Buck$:
    $8,219
    Yes it is always genetics that determine the quality of bud.
    Poor genetics grown well will still produce poor bud
  10. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    I think the problem with the weed those seeds came from was the fact it was seeded and grown shitty. ive had poor street bud a couple of times and grew the seeds like i would a kush strain and it came out to be a hell of a lot better than the bag they came from
  11. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    my message was more of a you can buy the best genetics money has to offer grown poorly still would equal shitty quality...
  12. Jabberwocky Woof Woof

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,715
    i don't want to come into this thread and appear a downer, but how about if you check out some of the advertisers here?

they pay to support the site

advertising for people who don't even support the message is kind of counter productive to the site
  13. bullwinkle Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $548
    thanks everyone for the advice. i would try growing what im smokin but nah, wouldnt be very good. guess im gonna have to fork out some $$. if i went Attitude about how long does it take to arrive?? and is the package discreet?? i need to figure out where to have it shipped/ and does someone have to sign for it?? :confused: and can u track it online

thx 4 all the info,really appreciate it all
  14. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    not sure about tracking it but when i got mine from there it took about 14 days to get to the east coast of the us.
  15. HYDRO Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,342
    You would think so...

As mj can be wind pollinated,its offspring can end up much better than the bag or bud it came from.
    The grower determins the quality of the bud in how he selects and grows his crops.

The "Cheese" among others came from a bag!

I woulnt grow swagg,ever,not even to get the feel,growing weed is easy,no need to practice a cycle with shitty bud to find that out?
  16. XBPete Apprentice

Stoner Buck$:
    $594
    Two weeks and I got a coffee mug for my stealth option... very happy with them.

Pete
  17. XBPete Apprentice

Stoner Buck$:
    $594
    Dude, not a downer but take a look at the sponsor section, there is one seed bank in there from Sept of 2008 and not a single comment from the members of this forum about produce or service. Just because their is some paid advertising for site support does not tell me a thing about performance

I support advertisers of the forums ( notice plural form of forum... ) that I participate in when and if I need something that they offer and if their rep is verified within the forum.

Seedmadness sounds like good folk but nobody on this forum has touted their product or service. Care to elaborate on any experience you have had buying beans from this site sponsor?

Pete
  18. Jabberwocky Woof Woof

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,715
    i have to agree with ya on this one. i should have checked it out before my post. i did use an advertiser from here some time back. i am not seeing their advertisement now.

i was very pleased with the service though and the stealth was excellent. i continue to get newsletters from them as well.

i promise i will check before i do that again.
  19. RockyMtnHigh Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $735
    So, High Times, back in 2002, listed 20 top seed sites...High Times > WORLD'S GREATEST SEED BANKS
    In that article is a site, Green man's Seedbank Update that ranks seed banks on a 1-4 star basis. Attitude received a 3 in July, 09.

I have had good results with DutchSeedBank Amsterdam.

I am buying seeds from Attitude today, 5 free seeds right now depending on what you spend. I might buy from Dutch Seed too.

I have been spending days on this! It's so nerve racking!! I better smoke one.
  20. fleetspop Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,385
    never had a problem with attitude seed bank ...have gotten every order in about 8 days