Weed and Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vatah, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Vatah Big Cheif Tomacock

Stoner Buck$:
    $728
    So this is going to be my first at a concert ( I know, wtf?!), let alone Lollapalooza. And did to anyone thats ever gone there, have you brought weed there, and if so, how'd you sneak it in and smoke it?

Thank ya.

BTW chicago, for anyone else going to be in grant park
  2. 3mily Phishead

Stoner Buck$:
    $529
    As a girl I can stick anything in my boobays
    & funny story... I've never been "searched". I wear tighter clothing, and even with a bulge in my pocker (my phone) I've never been asked to show anything
    but really, it is because im a girl. dudes never search me, they just pass me on.

as for you... just dont put it in your cargo pants pockets because they'll prolly ask to see inside ur pockers but wont go further.

& rly ur first concert?
    it'll be so sick for you man! :)
  3. jBlaze Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $283
    Most concerts pretty much have the same security. Male police officers nationwide are forbidden by law to 'frisk' a female with the palm side of their hands therefore I assume security will be the same however there is always a degree of ambiguity when it comes to these types of laws and private companies, a great example of this is the company Blackwater. Even though there is that law I would say that you still should have nothing to worry about. Any event securty is only going to pat you down if they have probable cause or something like that. You will want to prepare for bag checks though. I am not saying that you will encounter them but you should always stash accordingly.

First things first. Roll everything. The last thing you want to deal with is breaking or losing your piece, not to mention the bulky-ness.

The shoes and socks area will never fail you. Of course the underwear but then you have to deal with it staying put. Really those are the best two general locations I would suggest. In actuality the security you will be dealing will likely be minimal. You could probably even get away with a few joints in your back pocket but I would not advise just because the feet and crotch areas are much better.

You can definitely get creative though. I had a buddy that had some of those empty cigarette tubes that you fill with loose tobacco. He just ground the herb up real well and stuffed it in those. Put that in your pack with a couple real smokes and tear off or pull out the filter when it comes to consumption time and you are good to go. You could even flip a real cigarette up as a 'lucky' one just in case you do flash it for that extra effect.

If you do decide to stash it in your pocket or bag or something like that one thing to remember is that you should put it in a place that you will not need to reach for in any event, just to reduce chances of exposure.

Once you are in have a good time and Blaze away. If you might be in one spot for a minute dont forget to pass it cuz you never know what or who might come your way then. Thats what its all about.
  4. rollypolly Jr. Professional Smoker

Stoner Buck$:
    $354
    This year has already passed but its always best to have a female with you carry it bc they have more options to hide...bra, under tampons, bottom of purse, wrapped up in a blanket, inside reuseable bottles, etc. You can tell which lines have the lax security and just aim for one of those.