The Very Faint Line

Discussion in 'General Information' started by Rogue, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Rogue Blanksy

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,400
    I'm on day 16 of sobriety from regular use. One week from today, day 23, there's a small chance of a test. This morning I took a home test with my first morning pee, to give me an clear absolute idea where I stand, and at first I thought I tested positive. I looked again and there's a incredibly faint but visible pink line.

I've never pushed the envelope this close, always quitting well in advance, so I'm a little nervous.

I know any line, however faint, is passing. Does a very faint line indicate I'm passing but very close to 50 ng/ml? In other words, does a very faint line indicate a transition period from positive to negative? Should the line darken within the next 5-6 days when I give myself a second home test?
  2. Bound2Fly Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $316
    Don't worry a bit. I have passed several UA tests with a VERY faint line. Some have been so faint you could not even see them unless help up to a light. Just diluted a tiny bit and never looked back. Test the kits yourself. Take a few over your abstinence and see if the line changes. I took the last test a few months ago with over 30days no smoking, and that's thirty days of no smoking after smoking twice after not having smoked for over 40days. I don't get to induldge much. Oh, and the test I take are the real deal for my job. Federal DOT Independent, split specimen, penis in cup while he watches kind of tests.