The Cheapest and Best Way to Pass All Drug Test! MUST READ!!

Discussion in 'General Information' started by ECity786, Jan 3, 2009.

1. ECity786 New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $415
    Hi, I'm going to give everyone the best advise when it comes to drug test. I'm 25 and been off and on probation, been in and out of Alcohol classes my whole life. This method worked for urine test and saliva test!
    3 Hours before your test chug lots of water maybe a gallon, maybe a little more.
    You have to make sure your piss is completely WATER!
    One time I did this expecting a urine test and they gave me a saliva test and I smoked weed the night before and I was like holy shit and I got scared, well I came out clean!

Make sure you drink alot of water, another time I was in court and I did alot coke a couple days before and smoked weed also, well me and another guy dropped at the same time, the deputy asked us both if we drank alot of water because his urine was really clear just like mine, then the deputy said the test will read through water and I got scared again, well when the results came in I was CLEAN and he was Dirty, so that means he did not drink enough water! YOU HAVE TO DRINK ALOT, JUST CHUG AS MUCH AS YOU CAN (1 GALLON AND A LITTLE MORE) 3 HOURS BEFORE YOUR TEST!

This Method has worked with urine test that get sent to labs, Instant urine test, and saliva test!

Alot of stuff you read on the internet will tell you to also take Vitamin B to give your urine a color but that is not nessescary! I have taken drug test in 3 different cities, and 5 different facilities! Vitamin B not needed!

Drink 1 Gallon 3 hours before Test to pass

Drink 2 Gallons 3 hours before test if you are really dirty!

You can slow down on the water on the 3rd hour but make sure the first 2 hours you drink it fast!!!!

This method has worked for me EVERY time!
    Evan
    <Spam Removed......>

;island
  2. DGC1982 Nompton Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $879
    I tried this and it didn't work for me. Both times I diluted my piss with water, it came back as a diluted specimen and they mad me re-test. The high dollar cleansers work for me. You get what you pay for.
  3. jreagan Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $256
    Its easy - go to the grocery store canning section and buy Serto - its a gelatin you use in canning preserves. Its easy and cheap. Add one package to a bottle of water, shake well, and drink the night before. Drink the whole bottle (you can add kool-aid for flavoring) The next morning drink another bottle before the big test, try to go pee. You want your pee to be as clear as possible. Do not smoke anything for a few days after the test, in case they want to retest you. Use as much as you can before the day of the test if you are a heavy smoker. GOOD LUCK
  4. mwinter silly stoner

Stoned
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,876
    was there anything special that u did before u took test after you drank the cleanser because i have been taking test since 87 and cant find one that works i am about six foot two inches and 320 pounds i know that people like me have a hard time but i have no intention of quiting at all but i might have to bottle
  5. Bittencherry_00 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $254
    I heard alot about Bentonite Detox.....Ok...i have a question. I have a random coming up, but i don't know when. I haven't smoked bud in over 3 weeks, but I smoked pcp two weeks ago. Since that I haven't smoked anything. I've been drinking mad water and crandberry juice. I've been also taking this detox called Bentonite for the past 7 days. What do you think about my chances of passing???
  6. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    and u do know by doing this you are risking flooding your kidneys which can be fatal.
  7. Bittencherry_00 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $254
    How would this flood my kidneys? I'm not holding myself and I'm not drinking to much fluids to make me sick. Do you think I'll pass the test? I'm going to get a home test to see if I'm good. If not, I guess I'll get the stuff to mask the THC, the one you take before the test and then your good for 7 hours.
  8. 3mily Phishead

Stoner Buck$:
    $529
    guys, i have the perfect way to make sure you NEVER EVER GET READ POSITIVE

first, 38 hours before the test you MUST chew four egg yolks!! If you swallow them but don't chew them it won't work!!

next, make sure you drink at least 5 bottles of diet coca cola a day. it must be the real diet coke, no supermarket brands!!

finally right before the test make sure your pee is completely clear, this means you have done it! If it is not completely clear, drink more diet coke.

honestly ppl....
  9. Bittencherry_00 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $254
    Ok....i took the home test and it was negative..yeah...I'm so happy. Now i just to have to wait for this random test which is coming up within the next couple of days. I thank all of ya'll for the posts/threads I've read, it was very helpful in helping me to take the right path to cleansing before a test. :family:
  10. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674