stored urine in fridge for month will it work test tom help asap

Discussion in 'General Information' started by Alsandair, May 10, 2012.

1. Alsandair Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,596
    i have clean urine that after was givin to me was put in freezer but freezer didnt freeze the urine it was kinda slushish but not that much i just put into refrigerator from freezer for morn.. it has only been about a month and a few days sinse i first stored the urine i have read it can be good for up to 6 months stored in fridge if its sealed but idk. anybody have any advice that has stored urine let me know i have test tom probly..thank you
  2. MikeIsGreen dont panic, it's organic!

Stoner Buck$:
    $10,733
    from what i understand..you should be just fine. pls let us know
  3. hagiss Just Your Average Stoner

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,983
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: fuck me man pish in yer fridge hahahaha fucking hell it went ta slush in yer freezer hahahaha no way man you funny dude<< ye should never ever store pish in yer fridge or freezer haha and deff not some **** ellses pish<< ma eyes are watering youv gave me mega giggels yous yanks are bonkers and i mean bokers <<id do the fucking jail time muka only place ye should stor pish is down yer loo hahaha and only for few seconds secs then flush the stuff<< and if all this is for a job id work for ma self and have a doobie every tea brek dont be controlld fuck that live yer life!;bonghahaha..........hagi$$
  4. Alsandair Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,596
    i dont know how but the piss passed the drug test even after a month of not being fully frozen so i got the job... so i guess if anyone else is curious about if it will work it worked for me and my freezer didnt even freeze it so i know that in the refridge it should stay good to but like i said it was in freezer for a while then to fridge when i saw freezer wasnt freezing it..
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    MikeIsGreen: 118 Points (congratulations man!!!) May 15, 2012
  5. MikeIsGreen dont panic, it's organic!

Stoner Buck$:
    $10,733
    suh'weeeet! thats awesome man...and i must say i knew you would pass! :) good luck with the new job
  6. hagiss Just Your Average Stoner

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,983
    glad ye got the job muka ye deserve it man storeing pish hahah now dont do anything to piss off the new boss haha<<<<crazy ye must piss clean to get job is this world against stoners or what!
    hagiss:p
  7. badsheepdog187 Junior Stoner

Refrigerating urine for a month can be done by the sounds of it but should be avoided if at all possible. Refrigeration slows down the bacterial metabolic enzymes but does not inhibit them completely. These bacterias degrade (eat) the some specific tested molecules in a drug test and as they degrade lower the p.H of the sample. Both these testing parameters therefore change.

If you had to do this then go for it. But the better solution is to be safe and use a synthetic urine solution.