steps to pass a drug test/lower your thc tolerance

Discussion in 'General Information' started by tokinGLX, May 8, 2008.

1. tokinGLX the duke of herb

Stoner Buck$:
    $6,532
    there may come a time in a stoners life where they need to take a drug test for some reason. in todays day and age, there are a variety of last minute solutions that you can pick up in just about any head shop. they cost a good chunk of change, and often come with promises of money back guarantees if you end up failing the test.

i present to you a routine that when done regularly, will greatly enhance your ability to pass a drug test(u/a). everything bolded is what i would consider vitally important. this is not a miracle one day cure, it is a proactive form of preventative maintenance that, when the time comes for you to take a drug test, will only require you to stop getting high to pass.

first step is eating healthy. get the fast food and deep fried stuff out of your diet. raw fruits and veggies are excellent. steak, hamburgers, turkey, its all good if you can keep the greasy crap out of ya. also, eating less, more times a day(6 to 8 small meals is preferable to 2-3 full stuffings) is good for increasing your bodys metabolism by keeping it constantly active throughout the day.

certain vitamins work in favor of detoxification, vitamin c is a big one, a, e, and all of the b vitamins are also of importance to the body.

green tea
    contains antioxidants that are directly responsible for helping the body metabolize thc out of the system, you should drink at least 2 cups of it per day.

bentonite is something i add to my tea on occasion, that shit gets inside of you and quite literally soaks up toxins like a sponge. you can find it at most local health food marts, or quite easily online
    [IMG]

cayenne pepper and ginger root aid in the blood flow of the body. alfalfa leaf, aloe, artichokes, beets, cranberry juice(try to find as pure as juice as possible, most grocery store name brands are only 27% juice) dandelion root, garlic, licorice root, and milk thistle seed are all beneficial in detoxification.

now on to part 2, the part where your ass doesnt sit around doing nothing all day expecting everything inside of you to work its magic all alone.

exercise. sweat. if you have access to a sauna, sit in there for at least one 20 minute session a day. just make sure when you are working out and in the sauna that you are drinking plenty of water, dehydration is never fun.

if you need quick results, grab the green tea and cranberry juice- make them your new favorite drinks. when your dont have either one of those in your hands, you had better be drinking water. youll be needing the plenty of fluids for all of the time you will be spending in the sauna. seriously, be in there as much as you can handle it. when you need to go somewhere, bike or run there at a brisk pace, and by all means eat healthy meals in small snacklike increments throught the day.
  2. cfstoned Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,487
    last time I smoked/posted was over 2 weeks ago (sad face) which is down from multiple times everyday for months. I'm at a crossroads right now where I either find a second job (or people fucking learn to tip their servers) or move back home. A lot of places require drug tests. Even if i move back home, i would pry go back to work at walmart and would need to test.
    Anyway, I've lost a few lbs the past couple weeks, take a multivitamin w/ 125% niacin, and drink about 4 cups of green tea a day. I work as a waitress so I walk alot, does it sound like I will be safe for test?
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    cani: 19 Points (heres some good karma, hope your doin much better these days xx) Apr 20, 2009
  3. tokinGLX the duke of herb

Stoner Buck$:
    $6,532
    walgreens has a home tester kit for around 20 bucks. i highly doubt that it is spot on, but if you take the cheapo test and fail, then there is a very good chance that you will fail the actual. if you take the cheapo and pass, then you just never know, but you at least you know you are on the right track.

and howcome, if you work as a waitress right now, you would not stay in that industry if you were to go back home┬┐ there are tons of restaurants in every city in america, and a majority of them wont ever consider drug testing you
  4. cfstoned Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,487
    Where I'm from back home, the closest chain restaurant is Applebee's. I considered applying there. Other than that it's mostly small family restaurants, and I figure if I have trouble making ends-meet working at the olive garden, I won't do well in some little local restaurant. I thought about transfering the closest one, but it's 40 mins away and I would probably spend more in gas than i would make everyday.
  5. Tukadoodle Tukadoodle

Stoner Buck$:
    $271
    One great option is if you are a Medical user or not. See if your doctor will prescribe Marinol for nauseau,vomiting due to medicines or look up what they use it for as this is not complete. It is really pure THC, but does not work like MJ at all! They take out the other ingredients (terpitides etc.). If you have a script it is listed as a false positive for MJ, most people only know it is prescribed for nauseau etc. and have no idea it is THC. Personally I would go to my local shop and see what they are selling allot of, and just use that per directions. It costs more but is very FAST acting, proven/GURANATEED!
  6. HYDRO Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,342
    Tuka,whats is a terpitide?
  7. handshakemurder Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $458
    Ok, I read this, and based my own daily detox plan on it.

I take a multivitamin with 400% DV of Niacin. (I was going to just get niacin, but it said flush-free on the bottle and was a different ingredient than niacin)

I drink nothing but tea, cranberry pomegranate juice, and water.

I work or am being active pretty regularly.

I haven't had the chance to get a home test kit for THC, but when I get one, I'm going to stop smoking for about a week and see if I pass.

I kinda need to pass.
  8. LoveNugget Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $259
    Let me know what happens! I am going to try this:
    Pass Your Drug Test With Premium Detox 7 Day Comprehensive Cleansing Progra
    It says if you are a heavy smoker, you should use the program twice in a row... which I will be doing. I may go to GNC locally and pick up something similar but cheaper. Although I've always heard, you get what you pay for....
    I will be buying an at home test as well. But test yourself before you drink a ton of water to see where you truly stand before hand. Good Luck!
  9. egray Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $257
    There's no miracle to clear the toxins from your sistem fast so.... I found this website drugtestfriend.com that sold me a formula of things I could buy in my local grocery store (you can make your own detox drinks 2-3 hours befor the test). Did what they said and passed a home drug test. I was skeptical about this and tried agian and It worked. I mailed in a specimen to a lab and It worked. I have to take a piss test once a week for Intensive Probation and I have passed all the test that have come back no red flags no mention of dilution suspected or anything.
  10. DBoone I Owe a Lot to Iowa Pot

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,868
    great post tokin. do you think it would be possible to do this routine on short notice like maybe 2-3 weeks of this maybe even 1 week eating right exercise green tea cranberry all that plus some sauna visits. could you detox your system in that amount of time?

im a lightweight 175 and im skinny as a rail, plus i exercise daily anyway. but i am a heavy toker
  11. tokinGLX the duke of herb

Stoner Buck$:
    $6,532
    i cannot give you a 100% yes or no as to whether any particular person will be fully detoxed, but certainly doing everything you mentioned will help and the longer kept on that routine the better chances will get.
    be sure to hop on the bicycle or jog/run everywhere you go as well if you are looking to get detoxed asap.
    just keep in mind that with all that exercising and sweating in the sauna that you have to keep your body very well hydrated. have a bottle of water with you at all times and take drinks off of it on a regular basis.
  12. vylint Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $390

dont be greedy whats the formula.
  13. adammiami Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $302
    I can't stress it enough! Google "Whiz Clean" you'll be glad you did.
  14. chicagoguy New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $251
    Nothing works as good as water. I smoked 2 days before a test and just chugged water the day before and morning of. I would agree, drinking tons of fluid before a test flushes your system out. It all has to do with how many nano-particles of thc are in your urine. I have two years probation. If I know I have a test I stop smoking or I smoke this stuff. 420 Wholesale Legal Herbs