So I've been thinking...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slawt3r, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Slawt3r Ripped Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $509
    THC is fat soluble, so does that mean that people with a higher body fat would get more/less high, or would it make it longer/shorter lasting?

And could metabolism come into play? Because I have a really fast metabolism, and I'm in fairly good shape. I seem to get either the most high or high the fastest out of my friends that smoke, and there are a couple that are newer to smoking than me so I don't think that has to do with it.

Just somethin I've been wondering about for awhile now, and didn't know which section to post it in.
  2. kiwi SHE GOD

Busy
    Stoner Buck$:
    $12,759
    ;coffee not sure how much help this will be to you but over there years due to illness I have gained weight and I know that I can smoke alot more than my other friends who are more seasoned than myself when it comes to how long they have been smoking.
  3. Alaskan Experience before theory

Stoner Buck$:
    $565
    hmm thats a hard one
  4. DBoone I Owe a Lot to Iowa Pot

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,868
    Ive often wondered this but never actually asked because of the fear that it might sound like a silly stupid question. I think if anything it just means that the THC will take longer to metabolize in their body.
  5. djonkoman Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,198
    I have almost no body fat(genetic I think, I don't do any sports), and I can smoke more then a lot of my friends too, so my experience contradicts yours:p\conclusion: I don't think there's a relation
    altough I id here that if you've smoked for some time, then quit and after a while you lose weight it results in more thc n your blood(not enough to get high, but it could be a excuse for a failed urinetest, only if you were caught previously ofcourse)
  6. didhedielawn Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $332
    so i dont really have anything to back this up but i think that metabolism prolly has alot to do with it but im not sure if fast metabolism means you get higher or less high or anything but im a pretty big dude and i can smoke a lot and not get nearly as high as my fitter freinds but uhhh... i guess this is prolly worthless but oh well.
  7. BooneThompsonLives Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,017
    I don't think it has any effect on how high one can get, just on how quickly it can be flushed from the system.
  8. Wolfy The wanderer

Stoner Buck$:
    $904
    There is no relation to how high you get but there is a relation on how long it stays in your system. People with virtually no body fat can detox faster then normal people since there is less fat to store the thc. At least this is what I have read online.
  9. permastoner Hangin on cloud nine

Stoner Buck$:
    $575
    I'd have to agree with this, not anything I've read just from experience, I am the thinniest of all my stoner friends and I can smoke more and stay up longer than everybody. One friend almost always passes out on the couch after the first bowl
  10. Natural20 The cake is not a lie

Stoner Buck$:
    $425
    I have a lower body fat percentage than my roommate, but she tends to get higher off of the same amount. It seems like a high would fade faster in people with a higher metabolism.
  11. Slawt3r Ripped Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $509
    Glad to know I'm not the only one that's thought about this. I was thinking if you have a fast metabolism you might burn off more THC faster, possibly getting you higher?

Idk, I stayed up til 7 this morning smoking some crazy hydro, it's honestly the best weed I've smoked this year, the smell gives my shivers :) love it
  12. mwinter silly stoner

Stoned
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,876
    I went to job corp and quit when i went in and tested positive for 6 months