Smoke salvia by yourself?

Discussion in 'Other Psychotropics' started by MotherNaturesSon, Feb 8, 2010.

1. MotherNaturesSon Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $479
    ;bonghitDoes anyone hear smoke salvia by themselves ever? Also does anyone hear smoke salvia regularly, like say once a day? I'm just curious if there are any negative long term effects.
  2. stupidhurts Junior Stoner

Anywhere there's anything, come on gumdrop, just c
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,033
    I don't smoke salvia regularly but I've smoked it on my own before. Same kinda trip, if you're in a good place sometimes better just because you're not around other people so you can really just let your mind go free without any one worrying if your okay. I've only done it probably 15 times total over two years, so I probably am not the best judge.

Back in my hometown I was really one of the only kids that experimented with salvia that much, everyone else was almost afraid of it.
  3. Osprey Solid.

Stoner Buck$:
    $7,688
    I can't see smoking Salvia every day. . . That would be a tough one. I extract my own and prefer to smoke it by myself rather than around people. It's heavily introspective and you can wind up doing some pretty strange stuff.
  4. BStoned619 The Mindbender

Stoner Buck$:
    $959
    I did it a good number of times when I was a senior in high school. With people and by myself. From what information I have read and to my experience it has no long term ill effects at all. I agree with what Osprey said about the strange things. I have had some strange experiences as well.;LOL
  5. Khutz crazy bitch

Stoner Buck$:
    $459
    I've been smoking it the past 3 days and we just smoke it everytime we come down. first day we used 120X n the last couple was 40X i say 120X has a longer and better after feeling. I love Salvia.;poke
    oh BTW I only did it with my best friend ive know like my whole entire life the very first time, cuz i can be a totally looney toon around hima nd be confortable. recently ive been with like 5 other people n we just pass the pipe around and around and around and laugh and laugh and " It taste like ass... what kind of ass though?" "cheetah... no its more like leopard ass"
  6. ganjaguru Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $353
    Let me first say i have never tried salvia but i did ask a friend who does.
    what he told me was he does like doing it alone to let his mind wander.
    Just like getting high alone, you do it to do your own thing and avoid having to worry about others.
    Smoking salvia everyday probably isnt the best idea, anything in excess is bad
  7. NJ_PhatBoi420 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $184
    I just smoked some about a hour or so ago. I was by myself, but I was playing Modern Warfare 2 with some peeps.

It was pretty intense tryin to play the game while tripn. All while I'm dying on the mic laughing and tryn to make sense of whats going on. It was fun, but not I felt left out, but I'm gonna prob try some more later n just chill n let it take me where ever instead forcing it.
  8. Alaskan Experience before theory

Stoner Buck$:
    $565
    Ive never felt any. Ive smoked it before, ordered off the internet. Its never that good at all, maybe im buying the wrong stuff.
  9. Wildo Chill As A Cucumber

Stoner Buck$:
    $875
    i just tried some non-standardized 10x extract the other day, not extremely strong, and in that case, its important not to expect anything, as with all trips.

you just have trust it and let it do its thing.

also, look into standardized extracts. anything that isn't standardized is just a rough guess on its potency compared to the original foliage. im going to order some 20x - 40x pretty soon. its pretty interesting stuff if you'd ask me:p

as for smoking it by yourself, i would do so. i did mushrooms by myself and i spent the day just exploring my innermost self. i think its good to take the occasional solitary trip.

just be sure you are experienced in what it is that you are doing! definitely not for a first time.. or with Datura! haha
  10. KushKrusher Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $123
    i have smoked salvia around 5 times and the majority of the time i tripped pretty hard. Several times i had lucid trips in completly different worlds. I could not see myself wanting to do it more than once a day.
  11. Dman420 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $461
    Yea, the couple times i smoked it i had some out of this world lucid trips myself. I've also found that it really depends on how you smoke it. For the best trip you have to use a butane torch lighter to get the bowl nice and hot and completely flamed then take a decent hit and hold it in for about 20s then exhale and your in for a treat