Shipping Pot

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seedless, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Seedless Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,507
    Any tips on shipping pot? there may be a thread for this topic but haven't had any luck in my searches. Any info would be great, Cheers!;smoke
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    PitbullStoner: 9 Points (Great thread, dude! *smokes a bong with ya*) Feb 2, 2011
  2. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    yeah vacuum sealed bags and next day air are your friends. next day the package gets held by very few hands. vacuum sealed bags are pretty much impossible to get found because there is zero air (and smell) escaping. Another good idea, ship to me lol
    slackattack likes this.
  3. anniecclancy Banned

Stoner Buck$:
    $470
    ;deadhorse;poke;coffee;clouduse an unbreakable containerthat seals well..kinda like tupperware. literally smear a heavy coat of :);LOL:trio:vasoline all over it thickky. it is a nonpores substance..air, moisture ..cannot penetrate it. A dog can't smell thru it. Messey, but undetectable/
  4. THCVapor Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $650
    What he said, and maybe multiple vacuum seal just to be safe.
  5. cani fluffy? Priceless...

Cheeky
    Half way to Heaven and headed straight to Hell
    Stoner Buck$:
    $3,011
    if i got a package tht was wrapped in vasoline, i'd think twice bout opening it, and the person tht sent it.... ;poke
    LOL jk

;cloud
  6. goboleko Junior Stoner

Confused
    Stoner Buck$:
    $410
    A layer of reflective mylar or aluminium foil can keep the prying eyes of x-rays blind.
  7. DTRave420 Active Member

Cool
    Stoner Buck$:
    $2,961
    I use an airtight TightVac container...I wrap this with newspaper and then roll it in a couple of layers of bubblewrap...I use a USPS Priority cardboard box and send it next day or as fast as possible...The extra couple of bucks are worth the peace of mind...I've sent smoke all over the country and as far away as Wales...Never had a prob...
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    anniecclancy: 9 Points (how many stoners you made happy!!!!!! xx) Jul 27, 2009
    James Hodson likes this.
  8. RastaVacations Rastavacations.com

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,265
    I bought a box of loose tea, opened it carefully, removed some of the tea, put an oz inside and refilled, then rubber cemented the flap back shut. Threw in some little goodies like biscuits and candies. Figured the scanners would pick up the tea, and if it was opened they would find a box of loose tea. I was also a little sketchy on the name on the address so it might look like an error, and I included a note that said something like "we lost touch if you but I understand you are settled now- and we miss you". Anyway- it works, and has the safeguard of maybe being a mistaken address. I added no return address.

Your other ideas are great. Good stuff to know.
  9. lungbudder Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $162
    I've gotten weed thru mail-order and it has always come double vac-sealed then folded in heavy stock paper to take away any lumps or points & then simply put in a standard security envelope.I have a po box for this very purpose as well as recieving genetics.I haven't had a problem yet.:D
  10. mondope Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $253
    I've never brought excess amounts, but I have taken some with me when I've traveled.
    Normally an 8th or a quad, I wrap it in foil, then use 3 vacuum sealed bags, and finally I open my bottle of powder and put it in.

Never had a problem with that.
  11. DiabloGreenThumb Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $362
    you gotta use your return address or it looks suspicious.
  12. 3mily Phishead

Stoner Buck$:
    $529
    Why the fuck would you use a return adress on an illegal substance my man?
  13. kaczka45 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $252
    to make it seem like it you're not trying to send illegal substances plus it doesn't have to be your real address if you're that paranoid. lots of good info in this thread
  14. 2HIGH2BLEGAL Chronic King

Stoner Buck$:
    $286
    I've found that a return address is helpful because the mailman won't pick it up sometimes if it doesn't have one. That being said, ALWAYS use a fake return address.

If you're getting it shipped to you, never use your real name, and try to get it delivered somewhere besides your house. If you live in apartments, get it shipped to the clubhouse or front desk. Or if you live in a neighborhood, get it shipped to an empty house. ^^^If you do this, make sure no one has to sign for it.

Vacuumed sealed is the best way to go. I have never had any problems with that. A sure fire way of never getting caught is to vacuum seal it in a bag or two for safety, and then cram that in the middles of two or three pounds of fresh ground meat. That way it can't be smelled, by humans or dogs. If a dog were to happen to hit on it, a police officer is very likely to dismiss fresh meat. I have never done this, but always thought it would work well.

Overnight is the only way to go, because there is less hold up and processing. They want to get it in and out as quickly as possible.

Use a box that doesn't stand out and say 'hey look at me', but don't use a plain cardboard box either.

Make sure there are no mistakes on the labeling (unless you intend for it to be a mistake). Make sure there is no problem with the sealing of the box, or packing materials inside. Make sure it's not too light for it's size (i.e, don't put an ounce in a big ass box). Make sure that nothing moves back and forth and makes any kind of noise. Make sure the box won't get crushed...(a box full of air and weed can get crushed easily, allowing prying hands and eyes to gain access easier). Fragile or perishable on the outside of the box will help with this, all though those damn mail people don't give a shit anyway.

I live in an apartment complex and noticed a package that was left outside my door about once every week or two, with my address on it, but my next door neighbors name. I would always get home and just pick it up and put in front of his door, think the address was wrong or something. After that happened for about a month I finally just took the package in one day and found an ounce of medical marijuana, just as would come from California. (I live on the east coast). I told him the next day I found his weed and was keeping it, and if he ever used my address again I would personally fuck his world up. He moved out three days later and I have been sending and receiving weed through mail ever since. I get it shipped to the pool house and the mailman will open the door and leave it with the people behind the desk. Then, when I get home I ask them if they have seen a package that was supposed to be delivered and they tell me they have it, no questions or suspicions raised. I alternate between the pool house, the gym, the clubhouse, and the managers front desk. I know everyone doesn't have this option, but it works well if you do.

I've been doing this for 4 years now with no problem whatsoever. Hope this helps.
    slackattack likes this.
  15. CCBlazer New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,405
    Lol you took his weed and told him you did it? I'd sneak up behind you and club you in the back of the head with a bat so fast for that. If anyone ever rips me off then just tells me they ripped me off like that, believe they'll be taking a nap in their own brain juice pretty soon after.
  16. 2HIGH2BLEGAL Chronic King

Stoner Buck$:
    $286
    He was stupid enough to use my address. I think it serves him right. Plus, I stand at 6' 3" and 225 lbs of muscle, so I wasn't to worried about retaliation.
  17. unlucky Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $388
    ok lets say i want to get some herb sent to me how would i go about doing this any ways is it like some web site or do you have to call?
  18. 2HIGH2BLEGAL Chronic King

Stoner Buck$:
    $286

I wouldn't get it shipped to the US from an outside source or out of the country provider. The tips I gave (the long post) is for sending and receiving it through the mail from someone you know personally.

I wouldn't try to buy ready to smoke pot off the internet or over the phone. That's just me though.
  19. unlucky Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $388
    hmmm well i do have fam up in Colorado might just have to hit my good ol cuz up
  20. 2HIGH2BLEGAL Chronic King

Stoner Buck$:
    $286
    A lot of people I have talked to that have been 'tricked' into thinking they can buy real smoke over the internet always end up getting ripped off. It's either herbal smoke and not pot, or it never comes, or it something completely different, and since they're normally overseas, customer service is normally non-existence.

Plus, I may just be paranoid, but a large shipment or constant shipment from certain companies known to deal with paraphenalia and the like could raise suspicions from certain law enforcement agencies. Just like your credit card bill would if it wasn't billed discreetly.

Family to family or stoner to stoner works best. Western Union or the like is best for the money transfer instead of a check or cash through the mail. Or if you get it from family, hell, it might be free.

OK, House is coming on now...have to go smoke and watch :)