passing drug test for CPS in 2 weeks??

Discussion in 'General Information' started by maddox, Aug 18, 2009.

1. maddox Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $306
    Ok, so my disgruntled mother in law called CPS on me because i smoke pot (never around my baby mind you) She did this because she wants to visit my baby without supervision- but she used to abuse my husband terribly, and i dont trust her alone with him...

anyways CPS says I have to take a alcohol/drug evaluation sometime next week, dont have the date yet but i know its deff next week. I stoped smoking on the 9th - and starting the 18th (tonight) i am going to start the "Rescuse Detox permanant 5 day cleanser" - just got it in them mail today. It comes with a free drug test which is nice.

Do you think this stuff is gonna work?? What are your views on the situation (if your just gonna tell me i am a terrible parent then dont bother replying) I asked this question on yahoo answers and all i got was shit like " oh you should get your kids taken away from you, you scum bag, and let that poor baby see his granny"

has anyone has to deal with CPS drug screening you before??? How did it work out?
  2. Osprey Solid.

Stoner Buck$:
    $7,688
    Well, despite the circumstances, welcome to the boards. If you stopped smoking on the 9th, are relatively active, with the detox on your side I imagine you'll do fine. Best of luck.
  3. st0nerz <a href="http://www.ediblemj.com" target="_blank"

Stoner Buck$:
    $313
    let me start by saying you are "NOT" a bad parent because your choice.....we did loose our kids to dpss,but we where growing.
    you should pass the test & to be sure you do drink a big bottle of green tea the mornin they call you.....Dpss sucks & dont play by the same rules as the police,so keep that in mind.they use the the "idea" of protecting your child from you,wtf.
    did you admit to the cannabis use to the worker ????????????????? if not just keep denying that you use.They are going to try to slip you up every chance they get,they cant lock you up but can snatch your kids right out from under you & become a major thorn in your side.
    I dont know where you live but in my state grandparents have no rights if both parents "agree" to the terms. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE FROM DPSS<THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND<DONT BE SNOWED BY THESE FUCKS...........
    You need to move further away from your monster in-law,,,,nothing good is goona come from having her in your or your childs life......Anytime a grandparent over steps the parents rights to push thier own agenda or personal reasons on to the parents is WRONG....they had thier chance to be a parent,your child is not thier 2nd chance to do it right......if you have any questions or would just like to talk to someone that has been there hit me or mrsmeg up in pm or in chat.......much luv to u & ur family.......

p.s. WE got our kids back in 4months,,,,,,,unheard of in the system...people tend to arrgue when i tell them that...so keep that in mind,please pm me so we can talk details of ur testing.....
  4. Powder Ski Bum

Stoner Buck$:
    $447
    First of all that is a fucked situation to be in and I am sorry you have to deal with that bullshit.

But you will be fine... (no offense to the hefty) you should definitely pass the test, as long as you are somewhat active and not obese.

I had a friend get tested a week after he quit smoking, without using any sort of (unnatural) detox. he just exercised (ran a lot) and drink a shit ton of cranberry juice that week. Also I had another friend who took his final drug test before getting off parole literally the day after smoking... we smoked together on a monday, he bought some sort of tea detox that night, got tested that tuesday, and passed.

Considering that you will have quit for like 2 weeks and are also using a hopefully and seemingly legit detox, my guess is that you will pass easily.

Peace and good luck.
  5. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    man that really sucks. when i was on probation i would go to gnc and get this stuff called chf, it was a drink that came in fruit punch, grape and orange. you would drink it an hour before a test, fill the bottle back up with water and drink after 15 minutes. then go take the test and i passed each time.
  6. Kzornasplat Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $577
    exercise to
    THC gets stored in your fat cells so sweat your ass off
    I'm lucky cause I was born with an unnaturally fast metabolism and I'm only like 4.2% body fat
  7. maddox Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $306
    i just got my appointment in the mail, and i dont have to take the test until september 1st. Do you think its gonna be sent to a lab, or is it just a strip like they do at probation??? I took a home test today and i got a very very faint line, i guess I almost past, but not quite. Atleast I have another week to pound water.