Outdoor Growing Guide

Discussion in 'Outdoor Cultivation' started by Indica420, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Indica420 Part time viking

Buzzed
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,392
    I Thought I Might Just Write A Short Guide For The People Who Are Interested In Outdoor Growing This Method Is The One I Use Simple But Effective So Here Goes

1.Start With Finding A Good Spot For Your Seedlings Where There Not Going To Get Fried By The Sun They Don't Mind A Bit Of Afternoon shade

2.When U dig Your Hole Condition The Soil With Some Pearlite I Also Throw In Crushed Eggshell In To But Thats Prefreable And Water After Planting

3.After A Month Into Growth Start Feeding Your Plants Nutes I Recommend Seaweed Ferts Like Seasol But Anything Seaweed Based Will Do Start With Half Of The Recommended Dosage And Work Your Way Up From There Remeber Only Fertilize The Plants Every 2 Weeks And If There Has Been No Rain Water Every 2-4 Days For Max Growth

4.Once Your Plants Have Reached Flowering Start Ferting With Some Bloom Buster Or Something With High Phousphorus Content Around 4% I Use Liquid Potash

5.Once Harvest Times Arives Rip The Plants Out Of The Ground With The Roots On Find A Good Indoor Area To Hang The Up Wash The Root Of With Water Then Hang Them Up It Should Take 6-10 Days To Dry Depending On Conditions Also Make Sure The Plants Aren't Touching Each Other It Can Cause Mould

Thats About It If You Have Any Questions Or Comments I Wll Be Happy To Anwser

Enjoy;bong;bong;bong
  2. hello New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $330
    do u need to start them off indoors or just plant them straight outside.

Thank,hello
  3. tbaybucs Not High

Stoner Buck$:
    $428
    i would ask you the same Q do you need to strat them inside ? do animals eat the plant
  4. Indica420 Part time viking

Buzzed
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,392
    start them outside but in pots then put em in the ground once there about a foot tall
  5. smokinotis i cant decide

Stoner Buck$:
    $636
    can you leave them in pots? i have the perfect local. an old boat that someone dragged into the woods on my property, before it was my property. i was thinking about s.o.g. in the boat........will that work outside? or do you need to get under the mesh?
  6. Indica420 Part time viking

Buzzed
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,392
    Sorry this is a bit too late but yes you can keep in pots for this method just use a larger pot go for 20 litre which is about 4-5 gallons i think just so you have enough room for roots u dont want then to go root bound cause they will dwarf and be low quality smoke that's if they don't go hermie hope this all helps for anyone growing outdoors in the future and if you want more info visit www.greenmanspage.com its has alot of useful info for both indoor/outdoor and many other things

Peace out;bonghit
  7. kiddo Sun, Surf, and good Mota!

Stoner Buck$:
    $317
    what about defense from snipers? I am really starting to worry about that.
  8. Canberraboy Aussie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $303
    That sounds like the most bullshit ive heard.
    Just do equal parts horse, cow, chicken shit perlite and good loam soil.
    Dig hole bout 1meter by 1meter depth of 1 meter and line with plastic.
    Fill hole with mix and plant seed.
    Cover with mulch and water.
    Water every day till 30cm tall then leave continuous dripper on thereafter.
    This does take effort and i do this in scrub near farm where water is available easily.
    Outdoor plants done this way will gaurantee be big and healthy.
    Trust me I did 30 plants this way 2 year ago and harvested 3 pound per plant.
    Happy growing.
  9. Canberraboy Aussie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $303
    Understandable, but if you love your weed camp with it when getting close to harvest.. With shot gun if needed:thumbsup:
  10. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    dude there is no way in hell you harvested 3 pounds per plant. tell that to someone thats never grown before
    mnlakes56 likes this.
  11. spitzensparkin =^..^=

Stoner Buck$:
    $466
    and lining your hole with plastic? seems to me that would cause root rot.
  12. bobmarley_50001 Baked

Stoner Buck$:
    $738
    yeh i agree.. wouldn't that trap moisture in the soil that's around the plastic?
  13. Indica420 Part time viking

Buzzed
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,392
    Yes plastic is no good it's one easy way to cause root rot and disease. And canberraboy if u harvested 3 pounds per plant which i don't think u did it would have been the most crappiest stuff. I have seen 1.5 pound plants and they are crap no potency at all and usually moldy

Peace out;bonghit
  14. Cannabisauraus_Rex Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $351
    I've gotta stick up for Canberraboy, My dad, one of the original hippies, grew some of the best shit I've ever seen. They were about 7' tall and put off 2.5-3lbs a plant and It was some of the best ganja I had ever smoked. So from personal experience, he may not be lying.;bonghit
  15. spacey Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $294
    If you don't sleep with your crop it's gone around these parts. Snipers around here are vermin and should be treated as such!:mad:
  16. spacey Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $294
    I just harvested one of my best crops after 20 + years of gorilla farmin. I have had a 1 pounder (dry and manicured proper)! Once. May see one ore 2 this year. Usually though- 8 to 12 0z. of RTS(ready to smoke) I'd love to see a 3 pounder cause my 8footers are-were- freekin monsters. Can't imagine a 3# go-rilla girl! :eek: Any pics around of one of these mythical creatures???;cloud
  17. krazerider1 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $360
    I grew a plant on my back patio years ago. I threw some seeds in a pot of soil with a little miracle grow. I didn't really have much knowledge at the time, so I just gave it a lot of TLC and it grew to about a foot and a half. I had to get rid of it because it was in a condominium complex and the sweet smell was starting to get too strong and I was afraid someone would see it. I have a couple pics that I will try to scan in when I have a chances.

Now, as I come across seeds, I throw them in the dirt above a waterfall on my small pond. It's surrounded by a palm tree so if something does grow, it will be hidden.
  18. djonkoman Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,198
    just read the startingpost, but I think this guide is a little too much aplying indoortechniques to outdoor
    outdoor you can also grow without nutes(my forst grow was without any jutes and soilupgrafe and still had a great harvest, and one plant of 2 metres while they were put outside in july), and if you add nutes it would be better to add durable nutes to the soil in the first stage, regular nutes will wash away quickly with rain but if you have some durable(organic) nutes in the soil it will keep releasing nutes the entire season, wich makes it also less workintensive
    and why the hassle of digging up the roots?
    especially with bigger seedplants that's a lot of work, not needed and takes in a lot of space for drying
    I just cut off the sidebranches, hang them to dry seperatly(sometimes breaking them in half if they're too big), and leave the roots in the soil

and the upgrading of the soil really depends on the type of soil you're growing on, if your soil already has a high pH you don't want to add eggscales
    if you have clay you would want to loosen it up by adding cocosoil for example(perlite would probably also work, altough I rather not leave things like perlite in the soil), but if you have a sandy soil you don't need to loosen it up, only maybe add something that retains the water better
    if you're growing in a sour soil it helpts to add things like eggscales, if you have a high pH you could add something sour(peat for example)

p.s.: I prefer to plant them in full soil right away, so they never get rootbound and get the change to really develop their roots, making them better resistant against wind and better at finding water, but ofcourse it causes a risk, especially with slugs(planning on trying coppertape next year, want to avoid chemical pesticides/poisons)
  19. Wolfie D Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $749
    Yh i really dont get the pull the roots up part ? How could this help by cleaning em ? Any pics of grows you have done outoors?
  20. masamaaso Just Your Average Stoner

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $614
    Ok ,,I do have a question,,, you say seaweed ?? where im at im limited on nutes and ferts,,but seaweed is in abundance (i live on an island) its used as food here,,mainly as a wrap for other dishes,,,the question is can i use dried seaweeds ?,,and if so can you give me an idea of how much or how to prepare it for use on my babies.......thanks...;island
    OH yea my growing medium is soil,,sand,,compost 1/3 of each and a good handful of bat guano.
    some in pots some in the ground.. thanks