NEWBIE QUESTIONS IN CO ????????

Discussion in 'General Medical Marijuana Discussion' started by jayman, Oct 23, 2009.

1. jayman Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $316
    I'm going for my appointment with my "friendly DR." in a few weeks. I'm a toker from way back, and I remember the days of doors being kicked in for the sake of a joint. That being said, this whole legal route makes me nervous. Just don't trust authority I guess. The wife is totally paranoid. We are used to keeping a low profile, under the radar. Like I said, I'm old school.

Anyway, I am about to take the leap of faith, and get "the card". I am only interested in being able to grow enough for myself and I could really use some answers to a few questions I have :

1. With the 6 plant limit in CO, is that going to produce enough for someone who smokes daily ? I do have some previous experience with growing, but nothing like the hybrids we see pictured in these posts. I gotta get myself some of that stuff !!! I'm just wondering if 6 is going to be enough ?

2. Also regarding the 6 plant limit; do the cops actually go around and check up on this ? Do I need to be concerned about that "knock on the door" for a plant count ?

3. I actually have a very serious medical condition, but I am curious about my friendly DR. appointment. How much scrutiny will I have to endure ?

I'd appreciate any advise or pointers any fellow CO stoners could offer. I'm really a bit concerned about "coming out".
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    cani: 24 Points (worse side effect of weed is paranoia, bummer, heres some karma for us old paranoid legal card holders huh) Oct 23, 2009
  2. tokinGLX the duke of herb

Stoner Buck$:
    $6,532
    grown optimally, 6 plants could probably easily sustain most peoples medical conditions.
    one thing that you can do to increase that number is to tell the doctor that instead of smoking it, you prefer to eat your cannabis. because more weed is needed to keep the constant supply of edibles, it is possible to be legal for around 20 plants instead of just the 6.

even if you do go over the number you are legally allowed, it will not be an issue unless you go WAY over the amount.

each doctor is different. hopefully you have a good relationship with your doc and the process will go smoothly for you.