New Medical Marijuana Online Dispensary

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Dispensaries' started by naturalremedy, May 5, 2010.

1. naturalremedy New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $454
    Natural Remedy Delivery

We are a brand new completely online medical marijuana dispensary.
    Our delivery service features over 20 top shelf, high quality, boutique stains as well as daily specials, product reviews, and free deliveries to the entire Los Angeles County!

New patients enjoy the ease and convenience of our instant patient verification system and access to the members only section within minutes. Your payment is securely processed through our SSL secured site and Google checkout.

Sign up for free today and see why we're quickly becoming known as Southern California's #1 Cannabis Delivery Service.

Natural Remedy Delivery

2. st0nerz <a href="http://www.ediblemj.com" target="_blank"

Stoner Buck$:
    $313
    OMG you are making some bold fucking claims.Now #1 in Southern Cali???????
    I bet not,since I work for a delivery service in SoCal & have know idea who you are.Anyway good luck with claims like that,hope you can deliver.
  3. naturalremedy New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $454
    All you have to do is check out our site and you'll see why.

https://www.naturalremedydelivery.com

Does your delivery service automatically verify patients online? We do...we also have strain reviews, secure online payment processing, a huge selection of top quality strains, and same day delivery to the entire Los Angeles county.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Osprey: 103 Points (Thank you for taking that in stride. . .) May 13, 2010
  4. st0nerz <a href="http://www.ediblemj.com" target="_blank"

Stoner Buck$:
    $313
    Sounds good but im far from LA county.Bud looks ok prices arent bad.Im not trying to compete with you,you can have LA county,lol.I was just commenting on the #1 service statement.
  5. LegalEnjoy New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $187
  6. DTRave420 Active Member

Cool
    Stoner Buck$:
    $2,961
    I didn't like the site,reason being,just like every other incense shop,there's no ingredients listed for your products...I did notice that your products say,Not For Human Consumption...
  7. HempMan22 Just Your Average Stoner

Mellow
    Stoner Buck$:
    $891
    Interesting, veddy interesting (as Col. Klink might say...)

On a side note I AGREE with 'unmeg' where LA County is concerned. Last time I was there was 1971. That place is tooooo dog gone spread out for my liking.

Twenty one days this sites been up, it's For Sale and looks to be closed for business.....bummer. Well...bright side is at least those bums at DEA did not get their hands on you. Teheehee. Can I say;deadhorse Fuck the DEA???;LOL
  8. LegalEnjoy New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $187
    dtrave. Thanks for checking out my site. I put a lot of effort into it lol.

Perhaps some free samples may change your mind.

The not for human consumption is legal mumbojumbo.
  9. DTRave420 Active Member

Cool
    Stoner Buck$:
    $2,961
    No thankyou...

Taking anything into my body that comes with a Not For Human Consumption label is just so unappealing to me...

So what's in it anyway??? You say it's an "Herbal Healing Product"...Why???

Your answer to the above questions will help me decipher whether you're legit or just another carpetbagger...
  10. MacGyver Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $309
    ;LOL Yeah, completely agree. DTRave420.I wonder legalenjoy? Do you claim you're product is incense for burning or as a substitute or similar product as marijuana? If so...That is just one of the many reasons why growing you're own marijuana should be legal everywhere!
  11. LegalEnjoy New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $187
    I dont like to thread jack, but since you are asking I will try to explain, while being legal. So, why does it say not for human consumption? I will tell you why, because it contains synthetic canabinoids(the stuff that gets you high) that are legal. But its only legal to have the sythetic canabinoids on the herbs, not to smoke them. If you were to smoke these herbs, you would get high, but its illegal because it has the same effects as marijuana.

So essentially it is marketed as incense, to make it legal. As it is okay to burn the incense legally, but not inhale(human consumption). Remember, smoking it would be illegal.

Because its legal incense, it is legal to carry and take it wherever you want and as much as you want.

Remember, smoking it would be illegal and I dont want you doing that. I am selling high quality legal herbal incense that is very smooth, with potent aroma. Ofcourse I cant control what you do with it.
  12. DTRave420 Active Member

Cool
    Stoner Buck$:
    $2,961
    Thanks for responding...Would it be possible for you to list the synthetic canabinoids in your "incense"???
  13. LegalEnjoy New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $187
    yes it is possible. I am not the manufacturer, but some of my products I have good relationship with the manu, so I can ask. I can also just read on the back what it contains. Trust me, dont flame it till you try it. Free samples available. Also note to admins: Please make a vendors forums :)
  14. LegalEnjoy New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $187
    Also, you see that big banner at the top advertising a certain synthetic. My stuff is way way better then that at way way cheaper. I dont rip people off.
  15. DannielYS Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $5
    Your service is great... I have signed up with your website and order for the medicine and I get those medicines on a very next day.
    Thanks for such a awesome OL service.
  16. mikesrozer Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $205
    Hi ! It will be great if we can have online dispensary for Marijuana Plant. It will be very helpful for so many medical uses and it will be beneficial in many ways. I really like your service that you are offering.
  17. mikesrozer Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $205