Molly Experiences

Discussion in 'Other Psychotropics' started by euphoria, Dec 16, 2010.

1. euphoria Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $423
    Question! Is pure MDMA more of a trip than a roll? I want to roll for New Years Eve, since I never tried it before. The thing is I tripped my face off quite a few times with LSD and Shrooms, and I want to know what the scoop with E is. I'd rather pure MDMA than E pills cut with fucking God knows what.

Anyone care to share experiences, anything?

I'm at a loss.
  2. linkinlog0123 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $375
    Hell yea it is. Molly's are really dangerous though, so be careful with it. your serotonin levels drop really low.

Anyway, Molly's are the best drug everrr. be sure to drink lots of OJ and smoke some dank weed, makes the experience sooo much better. Be sure to get some tabs as a backup though, because alot of "Molly's" are fake. also if ur felling like u wanna have a really wild night, pop an adulterized tab and a molly at the same time, the meth in the tab makes ur roll soooooo intense, its great.

Also, E tabs if u can find un-adulterized pills(Impossible in my area) is much safer than a true Molly because the MDxx content in a Molly is sooo high. Also there are differences in Tabs/E/XTC/X like combo's of MDMA-MDA and other things like that which can mean a better roll at lower, safer levels.
  3. COmarijuana Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $178
    i agree with linkinlogs =) HAHA
  4. SmYthie Brain Melter

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,941
    pure molly isn't for everybody, and here why:

theoretically (assuming your molly isn't cut) there is no amphetamine, MDA, or MDEA in pure molly powder...meaning that absolutely pure molly can actually turn you into a mess in a way similar to somebody that has drank too much alcohol. Obviously it is much more rewarding than drinking, it just isn't quite as stimulating as most people thing...most of the time the boundless energy that comes from eating a pill has more to do with the drugs cut into the pill other than MDMA.

I actually just got some pure "molly moonrocks" the other night...amazing time. The best way to make sure that your molly is legit is to get it in rock or crystal form; the reason being that it is nearly impossible to cut something and then put that cut drug back into a crystal form. Most of the molly i see is in powder form, and (trust me) after trying the real stuff is almost always cut.

I was able to "feel" about 1/4 of 1/10th of a gram....essentially 1/4 of a pure, strong pill. I've noticed with the very pure stuff, sleepiness can occur with too small a dose...as well as yawning. My theory is that it has to do with higher serotonin levels making you sleepy (such as how eating lots of carbs can make you sleepy via an increase in serotonin).

Once ya hit the sweet spot, though, you'll never look at relationships the same again. IMO the key is to take the smallest amount possible that still gives you good effects, that way you can bond and have a good time but aren't left have nightmares and insomnia for a week after.

Last note: the "pureness" of pure molly, IME, actually makes it easier to overindulge. I ate .3 the first time I tried moonrocks and was absolutely floored (great time! aweful comedown that made it hard to sleep for at least 1 week). 3 E pills on the other hand, an amount that should be comparable, would never give me this bad of a comedown. The reason I ate that much was because the lack of other drugs (amphetamine, MDA, etc) makes it so your heart stays pretty calm in comparison to the complete euphoria you can have.

Even with the crash, pure MDMA felt so "right" that even during the crash I was too optimistic to really care....be careful though: this is not a drug to eat all the time
  5. GreenTreeVandal Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $214

lol meth... that's a bad drug :]

I've tripped off e before, but it was after 11 pills and 6 lines of white dc pokeball quads.

I recommend that you just stick to what works and not try to find a trip in what really wont do nothing else for you except make you roll, cuz you could go smoke meth and get that intense feeling. So might as well stay away from highly addictive drugs.
  6. Flynnster Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $143
    Wow, I have no idea what you are writing about,are you sure it's not
    your science paper?;2bongs
  7. CheshireSmile Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $597
    What he said made perfect sense...

MDMA is great fun. However, I would highly suggest you do your own research rather than just reading people's opinions on a forum. Bluelight and Erowid are great resources. I highly suggest you check them out before doing anything you're not familiar with. Be prepared for every possible outcome and make sure you keep yourself hydrated. Alcohol will not do this. Drink plenty of water.
  8. Azure_Cloud OG st0n3r

Angelic
    Stoner Buck$:
    $4,079
    If you are going to roll, pure MDMA is the way to go. But be careful. Weigh it out. I believe 180 or 190mg was the standard dose back in the day when people only needed 1 pill to rock all night.

Also, do not drink bottled water all night. You will strip all the electrolytes out of your body and have a seizure. Gatorade or Vitamin Water would be better.
  9. littlemiss_stoner10 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $586
    Molly is pure amazingness!! I took it and I loved it! Such a clean roll and not a bad come down and I was able to go to sleep beautifully!!