LSD vs. MDMA

Discussion in 'Other Psychotropics' started by Victoryah, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Victoryah Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $432
    For some reason I've always viewed the drugs as similar. I've never tried ex, but I've done acid a few times, and I was just wondering how the two compare to eachother as far as mental and physical highs, and which has stronger effects.
  2. AnotherBrick New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $351
    I don't consider L and E to be closely related at all... so it's kinda' hard to say which one has "stronger effects". My personal opinion.... E isn't really that great. It's an overwhealming body high with no profound headspace beceause it makes you e-tarded.. then you crash.. pretty bad sometimes too. Try it to try it but stick with the doses, dude.
  3. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    mdma last much longwe pure mdma also known as molly that is i took one hit of it (about 0.2g) and was rolling for about 30hours very clean high very euphoric not like tripping so much tho...some trippiness but everything is just soo much more vivid and amazing on mdma i stress tho im talking about nothing but pure mdma not x as x is usually has 10times less pure mdma that the hit i took and is then cut with asprin and either coke or herion thus the poor effects mentioned
  4. SmYthie Brain Melter

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,941
    i disagree, i think acid lasts longer and is more intense. mdma is alright but the crash seems like it doesn't make it worth it and i think it made me a little more serious and a little less happy. Acid's great, and as long as you don't fuck your head up you will probably always be happy you tripped
  5. Victoryah Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $432
    The last time I tripped I didn't come down completely until 6 in the morning, which is roughly 15 hours after I took it, if ex lasts much longer than that I don't think I could handle it. But from what I gather I think acid is going to be my drug of choice for a while, no one seems to be really big on X, plus it's much harder to find here in IL.
  6. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    ive tripped for like 13 hours on shrooms the best shrooms i ever got best halucinations ever
    and dude pure mdma doesnt have a crash or lows its dependent apon the person and their mood going in... if you are adventurous and open-minded and happy thusly thats how you'll roll if you have something big on your mind or are unhappy or paranoid or angry they will all effect the way mdma effects u...
  7. Seedless Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,507
    ecstacydata.org will tell all types of the nasty shit in X pills from all over the world submitted by people like you and me.
  8. xabalba Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $302
    xtc and acid r to diffrent drugs with both being at the opposite ends of the drugs scale xtci feel is better than acid cause with acid for the unprepared is 10-12hrs of visual and auditory hallucinations after 8hrs i wanted it to just end i was ova it, but 2 nites back i had 3 pink speckled mighty mouse xtc pills ova 2 hrs and high that lasted 2hrs and it swept ova my body in waves for the next 10hrs, so i prefer xtc ova acid. :p
  9. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    ive done both xtc and molly... molly being nothing but pure mdma the active phycoactive ingredient in xtc and i prefer molly over x and i prefer shrooms over both and i havent done acid yet...
  10. GrimReaper86 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $383
    I really really want to do some Acid/LSD. It seems hard to come by in Indianapolis, Indiana though. Since I became interested I've been kind of looking and I haven't found any thing resembling an actual connect in about the span of 3 months. Sad wanna be hippie is sad. I'm a big fan of shrooms though.
  11. mohawk38053 9 year veteran

Stoner Buck$:
    $827
    before i moved i hated the x in the area all there was was yellow and blue dolphins, if you were lucky enough to find some trasnformers it was double price,
    i really liked white cross it is
    Ketamine : 5 MDMA : 2 Methamphetamine : 1thats a fun trip. ive yet to try any of the X in my new area tho.
  12. CheshireSmile Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $597
    I live in Western Australia, so I can agree and disagree simultaneously with the above post. Blue dolphins went around for a while here and they weren't that great. Transformers were nice, but the best I tried while it was around were Purple Russians. I am not too familiar with the street names of X, which is why I like to be able to trace the pills I do very rarely buy back as far as I possibly can. I like to know what goes into them. Quality, quantity of MDMA and what they're cut with. I wish I could find pure MDMA. I'd love to try it one day.

You can't really compare LSD and MDMA. There really is no comparison. MDMA/Ecstacy has the effect a synthetic euphoric feeling. You can tell the feeling is synthetic, but that doesn't detract from it at all. Ecstasy isn't really a drug to analise, it's just a fun drug. It's not called the "Love Drug" for nothing ;)

LSD on the other hand, or at least in my experience of it, is much more full on. X isn't visual, whereas the LSD I've tried has been. That, I guess is the fundamental difference. That and the fact that LSD has the potential to scare you and, unless you're alergic to it, or it's a speed based pill I've never heard of anyone not having fun on X.

The one huge problem I have with people whining about X is that dickheads go to clubs and wear themselves out without drinking enough water. They pass out from exhaustion and dehydration and everyone blames the drug. You can't blame a substance for a person being unable to comply with safety regulations. It's just like wearing a seat belt if you're in a car. I feel its the sampe principal.

Both drugs have their merits and I've enjoyed both on various occasions. I would do both again, but I honestly don't think there's much point in comparing them. However, I do also believe that a person should take both, safely and responsibly, having someone around that is sober at all times in case of any negative effects that require any kind of immediate attention, in order to make up their minds.

Continue to do your research and happy experimenting :)
  13. Blinebuddy Rasta Jedi Masta!

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,042
    I agree with the above posts: Acid ( LSD) and ecstasy are two totally different things... acid is a very active, anxiety ridden trip that you see, taste, hear , feel different then you normally would... it makes everything extremely vivid in nature, and very brilliantly lit. MDMA is an empathetic drug that causes major release of serotonin into your blood stream- making you feel really good. it also makes everything really " pretty" because you feel good. its the same as you feel on a good afternoon walking threw the park and it makes everything that much more "beautiful" then it normally would be . you dont see anything magically appear before your eyes like on LSD. as previously mentioned in this post- Molly, AKA pure MDMA is totally different then Ecstasy. it makes you feel really good about anything, but you dont get nearly as "sped up " as you do with X... its the happy good feeling with out the speedyness and e-tardedness. its worth getting if you can find it.. . most "Molly" on the streets is a cut form of MDMA usually with meth, so be careful.

both forms do hold minor halucinogenic properties. usually in the form of minor periferal vision halucinations, but nothing too serious. makes everything taste good to me.

LSD on the other hand is a very powerful substance. it can make you feel all the happiness and halucinate all at the same time. I tend to get kinda "amped" on acid and feel quite anxious through most of the trip. where the two differ is this: Acid makes every sense totally different. it interupts the sensorary organs from "reading" the same to your brain, making any sensation totally unique and different. things seem to have all their details enhighten and become more visable then they would from a normal perspective. usually in the peak of the trip, many people report to have seen many different colors and shapes enmerge out of thin air. sometimes people report minor out of body experiences , but these tend to be rare. it makes music more amazing, and things taste more "real".

well there you have it... a comparison of both from my point of view. if you want to try something a little "crazy" - candy flip. try a little of both at once. lol

Bline
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Death: 10 Points (well and accurately said.) Sep 14, 2009
  14. CheshireSmile Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $597
    I have to completely agree with the above post. Well said.
  15. LyveSynDye Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $368
    I've got to say, I don't have much experience with LSD, but I've taken Molly many times in the past few years, and only taken one Ecstacy tablet. Molly was always done with friends in a safe enviornment, and I've had no ill effects that I've seen. If you can get your hands on molly, and you trust where it comes from, I advise having someone that you trust around to make sure you drink water, OJ (anything with vitamin C, really), and something to replace electrolytes. It won't be much of a chore to stay hydrated, I always found I wanted to drink something anyway. (No alcohol. It dehydrates you.) Slushies can be good too.

As far as my one experience with LSD, it was a good trip. I won't really get into the later bits, because it was a religious experience for me, but there was one hell of a body high, which I loved. I distinctly remember rolling in the grass (it was the summer) just because it felt good. I don't know how it is for everyone else, but it was like the body high I got off of Molly accompanied by hallucinations. And... the one thing that one of my best friends told me to always keep in mind is that you can always change your trip. If you think the tree is big and scary and will eat you, then it's going to be big and scary and eat you. But if you remember that it's a hallucination when it gets too crazy of you, you can change it. Just don't trip with anyone you don't feel comfortable with.

Jesus, that's the longest post I've ever written on here. I know I've rehashed some stuff, but I felt I had something to say. I don't mean to be redundant.
  16. neohipster Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $276
    LSD isn't similar to MDMA. I prefer it to MDMA, granted i've only rolled once and it wasn't molly.

good advice overall, but i have one problem with this... really? a tree eating you? maybe if you eat a really big dose, but i can't say i've ever had anything as intense as that happen to me. people who have dosed may be able to relate, just as i get your point, but i think that's a misconception a lot of people have about tripping - you aren't going to see unicorns or anything like that, the visuals are more like altered versions of things that are truly there and patterns that morph. Often i find i can (or at least think i can) figure out why a certain object looks awesome (especially when others also see it). For example, often when something is coated with water droplets or dew it looks awesome/morphs. It is true that your thoughts and emotions can affect your trip, but if you are with other people tripping, and no one is being a downer, it should be a great time. Acid, compared to shrooms, is quite easy to control. One piece of advice - trip in a group, go around nature, have a great time. Its better to be with other people tripping than sober people.:thumbsup: