legal herbs

Discussion in 'Herbs, Botanicals and Alternative Medicines' started by maaryjwanna4, Jan 12, 2010.

1. maaryjwanna4 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $295
    are the lgeal organic herbs like voodoo puff spirit zohai etc worth the money?
  2. CaseyCrunk BbyKush

Stoner Buck$:
    $301
    Dude You have no idea, Zo Hai is my Favorite one! I just got done smoking it. Its a different high almost not like buds at all.i really think you should try it. i am on drug testing so i cant do that shit, so i smoke zo hai and its way better, i dont think ill ever start smoking weed agian
  3. maaryjwanna4 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $295
    really i have heard so many mixed reviews but i think the people that are so against just love real weed my buddy said voodoo is like one of the best he has ever tried and its like a weed high but i just havent wanted to spend 25 dollars on it until i heard some suggestions
  4. mjmercado08 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $257
    I can honestly say that the good blends really are GOOD...! There are so many strong blends available now adays that some simple research on herbal forums can lead you to a world of new herbal alternatives.
  5. Sadie102307 Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $253
    Hi,

In desperation I tried one of the legal blends - I don?t recall the name. The pictures of the buds are much better than the real bud, IMHO. Nothing tasty - the herb tastes like ZigZag papers. Three of us indulged in a gigantic Super Bowl and the resulting cough and headache cured my curiosity. Possibly other blends provide a better flavor and buzz; however consider truth in advertising when selecting your legal blend.

Regards,
    Sadie
  6. strifesfate New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $261
    I've tried some of the legal alternatives and, to be honest, most of the psychological effects are probably placebo. Not to diss their taste or whatever, but they don't bring about the high I am interested in.

There are some legal herbs you can get that do DO the trick, however. Easy as pie to find, but I'll recommend one site I have used in the past. I tried the Spike 99 Ultra and beware, it is strong. Like, bud from Thailand strong.

You can get it pretty cheap here: potentincense.com ...and plenty of other places.
    Happy smoking!
  7. sailorman4131 Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $301
    ;smokeI have been using No More Mr. Nice Guy and Mr. Kwik-E. Both xxx. They get you high. Not too expensive either.
  8. strifesfate New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $261
    Gotta say that I have a new favorite: Cloud 10 Ultra

This stuff is great... except I didn't get the munchies like I usually do. Still, this is some fine herb, whatever it is.
  9. Sundance Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $114
    I just went to potentincense.com and read up on spike 99 ultra. It says it's not for human consumption. Did it give you a bad headache or make you feel sick in another way?
  10. HoweFeltrsnatch Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $110
    Very Important!!!!!! Warning!!!! I've tried the new legal herb. Some of them are synthetic and some are all natural herbs. TheXXX brands and all brands marked as incense and state not for human consumption are synthetic and work on the same brain receptors and trigger your bodies own cannabinoids as if it were THC. One example is XXX funkymonkey gold. When you smoke three hits of this, your blazed. Your eyes get shot you get hella munchies for a good amount of time. Like 35-45 min. I've smoked it on and of for months now and recently will not anymore. A friend of mine had to drug test like me after years of blazing everyday. He's been smoking the (not 4 consumption incense) stuff everyday for two n half - 3 months and a fee weeks ago he started to lose vision in his left eye, blurryness and grey spots. Then his right eye did same not as bad. The eye doctors have him on prednisone steroid and strong steroid eye drops.his vision is getting better but still has grey voids. Doctors couldn't find why after a battery of testing. We both agree it was from him smoking funkymonkey everyday for as long as he did. NXt WARNING!!! Also synthetic is Dead MAN Walking, also says not for consumption. This if you hit it 1- maybe 2 times you feel real blazed w a kinda speedy hart pounding feeling. I hit it 3-4 times thinking it was like fnkymonkey and literally sat with my phone in my hand for 20 min ready to call 911. You feel like your going to die. It's like a mix of taking X , bud and salvia. I hate salvia so never again for us. This is def dangerous take my word for it. The natural approach that is safe for smoking is juicyHerbs brand. They come in little foil ziplock pouches with flavored papers in each. Sativa had marshmallow papers. Was Da bomb. I get 2 diff ones. Mad dog which is full of stems like alot but it is no diff than smoking Reggie or mids. You'll just spend 10 min taking out stems. Same brand JHerbs, sativah w or without the H can't remember, this one smells and tastes the best and no stems really, even though it has mad dog mixed in it.sativa for some reason doesn't hit your brain receptors till the 2nd or for some 3rd day which is odd but after that you do get blazed from it alone. The mad dog is right away though. I take one of each , the dog and mix w the sativa it works great. You don't get the munchies but your eyes get blazed and you can smoke it in quantities like trees. after all smoking is part of the fun.I hope this was some help. P.s I smoked the2 JHerbs brands I mentioned everyday for like 3-4 weeks and had no issues. Still try to find your limit by starting slow. Crawl before you walk, we are all diff. Be safe!!! Howe:thumbsup:
  11. HoweFeltrsnatch Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $110
    Ok so today I tried Juicyjays,Buddhas blend for the first time if you read my other post then you know Ive mixed and smoked alot of the mad dog and sativah blend by juicy jays. Buddhas blend works as well . I kept thinking that all the diff blends have to do diff things so it's hard to find which one to buy being that ther so expensive in stores. I get mine from an Indian owned gas station. He sells them for $20 each for the 7 gram foil packs but does 2 for $30 which is awesome. I found people selling them don't know exactly what they do so ther willing to cut you a deal if you buy more than one. Give it a try. I also picked up jjays feverfew. Which is full of small stems for this reason I'm upset that I didn't just get two of the buddhas blend. Because I smoked buddha first and got well blazed I'm not sure if feverfew is like hemp/trees,so for now I'll let you know that. Mad dog which is full of large easier to pick out stems, sativah which taste and smells amazing and has no stems but is not as potent alone it's good to mix with or smoke like a cig. Buddhas blend also some small stems but not as bad as mdog and feverfew. All these are just like smoking Reggie or mids. Literally the same and is intended to be smoked w nothing synthetic done to it. It's all natural herbs. Still is bad for your lungs though. So stay away from the synthetic insence stuff and buy the ones I've mentioned. Read my other post for answers why you should stay away from synthetic stuff and check in frequently as I will be trying the ten or so other juicyjays brands and letting you know which is best and most like real trees. Howe:thumbsup:
  12. TokerAndJoker Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $316
    Has anyone tried Super Chillem Herbal Incense blend?

Everyonedoesit.com are giving packets of this stuff for free at the moment and I'm thinking of getting some. I've never tried a legal blend before and I'm wondering if Super Chillem has been tried and tested by anyone.
  13. KushKingCavy Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $124
    I've fucked with spice/incense a few times.

king krypto
    flame
    super flame
    barely legal
    spike max
    black magic
    fuzzy wuzzy
    mr nice guy
    fat bastard
    train wreck
    Kush(not that great)
    spongebuds
    super nova
    g 13

spice gets you fucked up, its a different high compared to mary. pot is more chill and mellow, spice just straight fucks u up. i wish i could describe it better.

you are prone to anxiety attacks if you smoke this shit. 3-4 hits should get you blazed. i once smoked 2 pipes to myself, your heart starts pounding, you sweat, and you start freaking out thinking your life is in jeopardy. its pretty messed up.

i realize that this stuff isnt healthy but as far as the high goes, if you smoke it moderately then its enjoyable.
  14. HoweFeltrsnatch Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $110
    Toker! did you not read my other post warning people about smoking any of the incense stuff. It's all synthetically sprayed with chemicals and really wasn't ever intended to be smoked. Losing your vision is no joke. It does something to your eyes causing dryness and redness that is not like what real trees does it cause severe inflammation behind the eyes causing severe UVitis. It does permanent damage to both the back and internal parts of the eye. And if you don't have the best med insurance when this happens to you.,Your in serious trouble. While sharing my story with others I found others had the same thing happen only one female has to have shots with a 4 inch needle through her eyes to reach the back of the eye. All they can do for the pain is put numbing drops in the eye. She told me the whites of her eyes are solid red from it. She's mad depressed and has thoughts of suicide. Please everyone!! if your experimenting with the synthetic incense herbs labeled not for human consumption. STOP!!!!!!!!!! Thr are plenty of easily accessible natural legal herbs that have been sifted and safe or at least intended for smoking. Infact the juicy jays brands I get at a local gas station sell online at numerous sites for $6.00 a quarter oz. They do the same thing mids or Reggie do. To my cannabis family out thr. Be safe and be smart. Howe
  15. SoldierCandy Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $53
    K2 has always been one of my favorites, both pre and post ban. KUSH is good. Dank is good.
    ATOMIC that we can get locally is pretty good too, I am not sure how nationwide that brand is though. They are actually no longer selling in our state though. Some of the shops still have some, but what is left in inventory is all there is.

I have never had any that made me trip weird. Freebasing JWH018 will definately rock your world tho. Do not recommend that at all. Neither does anyone I know that tried it either.

They chems are hyperpotent to make them easier to distribute. They are meant to be diluted in some form, even over a bowl of whatever herbs, if not mixed and blended properly. But freebasing is a bad call. ;stars
  16. Prisheed Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $52
    I agree. K2 is still one of my favorites. I have been buying K2 Summit from Spice Visions since the ban. It is supposed to be legal but is still hard to get in stores. I gotta say, that is messes you up way more than weed. You can't even compare the high.
  17. Prisheed Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $52
    I agree K2 is still one of my favorites. I have been getting it from Spice Visions since the ban as it is really hard to get in stores. they only sell K2 Summit, but that was always my favorite blend anyway. you can't compare the high to weed at all as it is totally different and lasts way longer.
  18. wdg Underground toker

Confused
    Stoner Buck$:
    $551
    legal herbs or spice or whatever the fuck you wanna call it can suck my balls :D
  19. Suspect Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $119
    Don't buy into the hype........

These are all wannabe marijuana, why smoke the bootleg bud, when you can get high on the real deal!!!

;island;island;island
    ;island;bong;island :mad: ^(I'm Calling the cops)
    ;island;island;island

;island;island;island
    ;island :eek: ;island :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:^Police we know your in there
    ;island;island;island

;island;island;island
    ;island;bong ;island ^I'm not hurting anyone
    ;island;island;island :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:^We're coming in

;island;island;island;island;island;island;island
    ;island;island;volcano:mad::mad::mad::mad:^My god what is this!!!!!
    ;island;island;island;island;island;island;island

;island;island;island;island;island;island^Cough//we were was
    ;island;island;island;island;island;island;islandso red before lol
    ;island;island;island;bong;bong;bong:cool:;island
    ;island;island;island;island;island;island
  20. MikeIsGreen dont panic, it's organic!

Stoner Buck$:
    $10,733
    really. :/