Job corps drug testing help

Discussion in 'General Information' started by beerbong, Dec 4, 2009.

1. beerbong Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $497
    Before to long I plane on being in the job corps, I have to make it in there if I dont im a screwed pooch. I know that they will drug test and I cannot talk to a recruter untill I know when where and how. Will it be right there when i talk to the recruter will it be a urine and if it is will I be able to pour some fake stuff in the cup. dose any body know help me!!!
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    st0nerz: -25 Points (& never come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Jan 26, 2010
  2. JaffaCake Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $373
    I'm in a private school where they also used to do urine drug testing. The best way is to quit a good month in advance to ensure negativity. But if it's quick notice, the best way is to find a non-smoking friend, ask them to piss in a (!) liquid-tight, thin container. I used a Magnesium-tablet container. Just stick it in your underpants beforehand and pour it out in the cup, as long as they're not watching it's not a problem. If they do watch just tell them you can'twhen someones watching... ;)
  3. Kiffer On the train to Bangkok

Stoner Buck$:
    $598
    Either wait till you're clean or do what Jaffa said. Make sure your friend is definitely clean though, and have him pee in the container right before you go in, that way it will still be warm. They do test the urine for temperature right away (in my experience). Good luck and make sure the container can be opened relatively quietly (fake a sneeze or coughing fit to cover up the noise if you want).
  4. badness Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $263
    I saw some fake dicks (this is not a joke) you can buy and are already filled with synthetic urine. They're on the internet. That way you can take your urine test with confidence.

Good luck
  5. MeanGreenRollingMachine Dutchess of Dank

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,401
    whizzinator. that thing is no joke.

good luck with the testing, i have no idea about job corps, but places have to give you a heads up if they drug test, usually they refer to it as "pre employment physical" or something but should let you know beforehand.
  6. Kiffer On the train to Bangkok

Stoner Buck$:
    $598
    Does synthetic urine actually work? I feel like it'd be safer to have someone who is clean fill up the whizzinator with their clean urine.
  7. codysstoned New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $251
    Alright, so heres the official deal, im in jobcorps.

you CAN fail your initial drug test. dont even try not too, trust me.

heres what will happen:

after you fail ur UA you will be placed on 'restriction' for 45 days. that means you wont be able to take any personal leaves(unless emergency/family-or-personal) until that time period is over, and you will also have to attent NA(narcotics annonymous) but ONLY for 45 days..

now if they test you again, witch they will, thats the one you dont want to fail. because they WILL kick you out.....

but the point is, smoke as much bud as you can before you go... because thats the last time you will, for quite a while.

thanks.
  8. filup55 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $251
    I think the whole notion of drug testing someone whether before you are offered the job or that random shit is a crock and and an invasion of privacy! If I'm able to do the job you hire me to do, what business is it of yours how I spend my off hours? I've been smoking since 14-spent some time in detox and NA meetings (about 20 years)and I hate to say it but they are a drag! If NA would lighten up a bit and let people smoke weed and work on real issues like crack & meth they would help more people-I was confused about the whole notion of "clean & sober" until my last stint in detox-15 Vicodin a day (don't ask)...at that point I decided that I knew where my mistake was-I was not smoking weed but taking pills and all that other crap that can really screw your body up...just a beer and my bong now thank you!;bonghit
  9. Alaskan Experience before theory

Stoner Buck$:
    $565
    They drug test you everytime you return from the weekend up here at least, so that means get your shit clean in 3 days, or find a way and you should be fine
  10. maaryjwanna4 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $295
    if you will be tested that often just quit and use the legal shit that gives you a high may not be as good or the same but its still a nice high and get in and pass them with ease and it can be like a t break