I broke my bowl !!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Pipes, and Bubblers' started by st0nerz, Apr 27, 2007.

1. st0nerz <a href="http://www.ediblemj.com" target="_blank"

Stoner Buck$:
    $313
    Well I have had this bong now for 3 years or close to it.I have beat this bowl so many times to empty it never with a problem.The other day doing my normal thing when I broke my bowl,DUMBASS.lol.
    Anyone who know's me know's hoe close I am to my bong & how often it is used.So the breaking of the bowl could of been tragedy but no worries...Meggers has a back up bong... All is well until I get to the glass store to replace my now broken bowl.
    Next day I put off running right ove rto the glass shop because "I have a back up". Need I say anything else but "Dumass doers it again".What the shite is going on with my run of broken glass.Could not possible be excessive use over the past 3 years oh no ask the Mrs it's all my fault & she is loving it.All I have to say in responce is I broke a couple 20 dollar bowls not a few 100 dollar pipes,lol.
    I bet you have guessed that a new bowl or 2 is in my future,lol.I went to my local place & picked up 2 decent bowls, 1 was a 1/2" & the other was 1/4" & thick because of the use thing.So I get back home with our 2 lovely choices,Ha does it fit & cost under 30 bucks is my idea of choices.I grab me ol trusty bong from it place on my messy desk, put the glass screen in & pack her full of some BubbaKush,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
    Take my first toke & am amazed at the way it hits so smooth & it fits the bong,awesome.On to try the next bowl for me back up.Guess what? TOO THICK....See I was given thius bong by my boss at work so I assumed he just bought a cheapy bowl for the time.No it is made for those lil cheezy ass breaking all the time bowl's.You all know the kind I am refering to,the one's made in a sweat shop in korea by the millions alng with meth pipes.....Damn I am so disapointed in the fact that I am stuck with cool looking bowl & no bong when I remeber something.My buddy at the heda shop told me that if I had any problem with them fitting I could bring it back for exchange.
    How often does a smoke shop offer a exchange program ? I still have to go pick up the new back up but heres a pick of my new ones .;bong ;bonghit

Attached Files:

2. Captain_Short_Bowl Confused Misplaced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,987
    Yeah it sucks to break the bowl but hey it hapens nice new one thou
  3. Fonz New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $326
    dang that is crazy.

It sucks, I had a glass BONG break several times, but we were able to put it back together.

Then it REALLY broke. *Tear*

glad to see some new pieces pulled through. Enjoy.

;bong

this is my favorite smiley. It just says, "Bongs make me happy."
  4. buttless New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,618
    While I mourn your loss we all know glass is a mixed blessing. It's the best thing to smoke out of but it's generally an accident waiting to happen.
  5. llamabox Myco/Ethno researcher

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,089
    Oh Unmeg....I so feel your pain. I have a nice ass 24" Bluedot and last week my dog chased the cats past me and under the coffee table.

"Oh shit the BD got knocked over"

Well...after chasing the animals out of the house I go to clean up and find the bong itself is fine, but it broke the joints between my diffusor and ash catcher, and broke the stem compleatly off the ash catcher. And as if that was not bad enough...the 1 and only head shop in this town has never heard of glass on glass fittings for bongs.

So I am down to the old school chubby glass pipe. I either need to get a job here soon or make a few trades for the pieces I need.
  6. zen75 New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $254
    dude lol... I do that all time so i just get my handy dandy pepsi can put a hole in it.. get sum A foil. And tada a bowl that will work till i can get me a new 1 or get a bong.. Im not big with joint's i feel they don't give u the best high. ;bonghit
  7. DBoone I Owe a Lot to Iowa Pot

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,868
    damn that sux meg. i had that happen to my bong a while back i dropped it on the floor when i was way to tired to be up. broke the female piece. it wasnt too hard to fix tho. just went to the local headshop and got me a new female and used water to lubricate it and got it in easily. shouldnt be to hard for ya to fix that one.
  8. Villui New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $3,421
    i did same thing to original nice ass 1 which came with mine, i got new 1 cheap from GlassArtPlus.com