How to make shitty dirt weed better??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kostas, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Kostas Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $450
    I have a question on how do I make dirt weed better? I can only get shitty weed from Albanian,I live in Greece, and it's the only shit I can get,it's the worst weed I have ever smoked. It cost me 50 euros for 7-8 grams :(,full of seeds (like popcorn) No taste,no smell,the shits not even green.

I know that swag will always be swag,and that all the goodness is gone forever never to return,but I'm sure there might be away to make this a bit more better smoke maybe..:confused:

I just hate to spend 50 euros on swag and not even be able to enjoy it..
    if anyone knows some kind of way to put some life back in buds that would be great...
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    st0nerz: -41 Points (try reading b-4 posting,lazy folks are killing this site.) Oct 4, 2010
    MikeIsGreen: 54 Points (man sorry to hear about your situation with the weed there..have you tried usin it to cook with? or maybe make some hash with it? hope something works out for you..best of luck my friend :)) Oct 4, 2010
  2. st0nerz <a href="http://www.ediblemj.com" target="_blank"

Stoner Buck$:
    $313
    Try search feature or maybe google b-4 u clog the boards with such a great question.Best of luck to ya.
    Kostas: 1 Point (Sorry to clog the boards. will not happen again. :-)) Oct 4, 2010
  3. Osprey Solid.

Stoner Buck$:
    $7,688
    Make butane hash or something. If you're not getting a buzz from the dried plant, there isn't much to work with but at the very least you could concentrate the active ingredients.
    Kostas: 1 Point (Thank you, I think I will try to grow some,when season is good. at least it could be better then this seedy seedy popcorn buds,that I get now. Take care my friend. :-)) Oct 4, 2010
  4. 3mily Phishead

Stoner Buck$:
    $529
    sell it to someone else and try and get a better source!
  5. rayray420 Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $371
    Clean out the stems and seeds, try to grow a fresh plant, and put a piece of orange or lemon peal in the bag for a few hours or over night depending... . It may need to be smoked in a pipe of some sort but it will taste better!;bonghit
  6. Kostas Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $450
    Thanks everyone for your opinions. I will google it maybe I can find out what to do with this dirt. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    I did think of making butane hash with it but,I don't think That would work well because of the low low quality buds.:(
    I would try to resell it.but people here don't know that I smoke,if one person knows that I use cannabis then everyone in this small village would find out.Just my dealer knows and he's cool about it,it's just that he has such shitty weed. :mad:
    I will try the orange or lemon peal in the bag trick,and see if that helps any,I have a few orange & lemon trees in my neighbors yard, so why not I will try that. ;)
  7. Seedless Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,507
    You could try planting some of the seeds.
  8. djonkoman Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,198
    don't waste your time growing albanian seeds, albanian weed usually has over 50% hermi's
    altough the bad quality is mostly from the bad drying, what I've heard albanians know nothing about growing, they only sow some seeds and chop down the plants and sell it to make money
    I also saw a pic of a plant in albania growing on a pile of garbage;)

better search some good seeds that will do well in your climate and grow a little yourself, or get a better source

and I've never seen schwag, but I guess you could make hashoil or cannabutter from it
    but it's never going to be good, and I wouldn't pay that much for it
    maybe if it was 1 euro a gram it would be worth it, but else...
  9. doctadoja Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $152
    ;2bongs The Best thing to do is always use a bong with water in it, and make sure your downstem hits the water and bubbles this causes any carcinogens to get wet, water does not collect thc because water is polar and only unpolar objects dissolve THC. Never smoke a joint of bad quality weed... I have some dank bubba kush that the clinics were throwing away, but it contains; dust particles, plastic, salt, paper, stems, seeds, etc. I take a headlight and magnifying glass to seperate these from the good parts using a tweezer. it takes time, but its worth it the weed will taste, smell better AND won't be a harsh hit. u can take a screen to seperate the stems easier to save time. but make sure you look closely to find harmful things in your weed. After a couple hours I got a Quad of kief for free! many brown hairs, amber colored trichromes, white thc chrystals, and green cannabinoids. ;dream;dream :thumbsup: