How Do I Make Homemade Legal Smoke

Discussion in 'Other Psychotropics' started by Super_Blunt, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Super_Blunt Melted To My Chair Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $452
    Ive smoked weed for a long time and have stopped for a job and Ive started to smoked alot of the legal smokes and have started to enjoy there buzz and which is conveniently legal. I like the Dragon Eye Mad Hatter Grin Rebel Spice and stuff like that. I want to learn how to make stuff like that on my own as potent as i can. If anyone could gimme a lesson on how to do so it would be greatly appreciated. I know its not too pricey either but the headshops sell it for 20 a gram and i think i could make it for waaaaaaaay cheaper. Thanks everyone
  2. GanjaGal *IT AINT EASY BEIN GREEN*

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,286
    so, high.....i couldnt help ya out, sorry. i prefer herb to spice. a 'g' is the same $ round here for the real stuff. i dont see why youd want that....its another substitute being fed to us by the govt to pacify us long enuf to distract us. dont fall victim to they snare. grow some real marijuana and stand with the rest of us in our undieng quest for the right to choose our medication. for the right to choose the best medication for the right to live our lives and die our deaths as we see fit.

MEDICATE TO TOLERATE!!!
    EDUCATE BEFORE YOU HATE!!!

<not calling you a hater....generalizing the brainwashed population>

cya round!
  3. Super_Blunt Melted To My Chair Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $452
    Well wisconsin police departments beg to differ man. Id burn buds if i could legally but i cant and where i live your better off raping and murdering someone then smokin some dope and getting caught. I just like the buzz it gives ya. well thanks anyways man
  4. Titsmagee Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $242
    It would honestly be better to just do without. That legal stuff is really bad for your health. But if you really wanna make some all you need is a non harmful smokable substance (mugwart, pink lotus, blue lotus, purple lotus, I think arrowroot (but dont take my word for it). and then you have to buy the the chemical online (which is the real intoxicant)
  5. GrassFairy (Not Gay)

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,223
    Im almost positive that you would have to be an experienced chemist to make that stuff. There are a lot of natural alternatives though:

1: Marijuana. Duh.
    2. Wild lettuce opium. I make this every year. Cover a nug in some of this and you are set. Let me know if you want directions.
    3. San pedro cactus. Similar to peyote, but less potent.
    4. Morning glory seeds. Closer to acid than weed.

If i can find it, i read this HUGE list of them somewhere on the internet. Ill try to track it down if i can.
  6. QanubisKush Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $167
    I dont have eany sources on hand, but ive researched legal smokes before. they are sprayed with synthetic thc which causes the high, though its believed to addictive and includes withdrawal symptoms and recorded overdoses on similar products. the guy who created synthetic thc said some shit like "its like playing russian roulette with your health" and that it isnt safe to smoke.

not trying to preach just letting you know what ive read
  7. brandonrr medically trained stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $301

i am a regular smoker of both synthetic weed and the real thing. i prefer the real thing as far as the quality of the high goes, but i can confirm that spice is not addictive. if i want to get high, i will crave bud more than spice, and i smoke spice more often due to drug test fears or if i am on a tolerance break from the real thing. it takes much, much longer to get a tolerance to spice and that tolerance goes away much faster (only a week after i went on a every day for 5 weeks binge)

i will still go sober for a couple weeks at a time and i had never craved spice. it may be a little emotionally dependent, just like weed, but weed has that better high, causing me to want weed more than spice.

i am currently addicted to 2 things: cigarettes and coffee. i don't mind the coffee addiction, but i really hate the cigarettes and i plan to make another attempt at quitting really soon. i hate spending my bud money on tobacco and not cannabis. especially when i can get a good sativa or chronic. spice is cheaper than bud and i will still get bud over spice, given the chance.

by the way, i am really curious about the wild lettuce. can you tell me how to make it? i would really appreciate it. thanks grass fairy.
  8. Super_Blunt Melted To My Chair Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $452
    I am curious about the wild lettuce opium, the light duty peyote and what are morning glory seeds and what do you do with them ive heard of them before just not about them. If you would grassfairy hook me up with some info on these matters thanks.
  9. GrassFairy (Not Gay)

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,223
    Thats a lot to ask, but here goes.

The san pedro cactus is very similar to peyote in that they both contain mescaline. San pedro just has a lower concentration. You can order these online or at any garden store.

Inside it is a spinal column type thing, you just cut around this as best you can or in a circular pattern around it so you can take the whole thing out. Once you have the fleshy part on its own you have to chop it up (like a pancake not into chunks) and put it in a pot of water and boil it down. Google how long and at what temperature.

Morning Glory seeds are even easier to obtain than san pedro cacti. I see packets every time i go to lowes or even target. When you buy them at the store they have a preserving chemical on them which will make you sick so again, you have to boil them down. And again check google for times and temps. Remember there are different types of morning glory and the potencies vary.

I think a seperate thread based solely on lettuce opium would be a better idea so when thats up ill post a link.

Edit: oh and if you eat a shit load of nutmeg you will... not exactly be sober... Use caution with this.
  10. GrassFairy (Not Gay)

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,223