Healthy stoner snacks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sicklove, Mar 19, 2010.

1. sicklove Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $335
    Hey yo,

Anyone else here into fitness? Marijuana is a big part of my life, and with it, so are the munchies. I have ate packages of saltine crackers that were practically fossils. I get the munchies extremely bad, and with it, I used to be festively plump year-round!

So far, I find the following to be great snacks:

1. Pumpkin seeds
    2. Almonds
    3. Protein shakes
    4. Celery
    5. Grapefruit slices

I once was so ripped, I made a tuna and redbull smoothie, it's not bad, but it's not good, either.

Any suggestions?

;fatty;stars;coffee
  2. PhilipFry Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $550
    i love marijuana as well (obv) but i also like to work out and keep my body in shape. i figure its the only things thats really MINE so why not take care?

but heres a few snacks i like to enjoy in

1. fruit (oranges are delicious)
    2. cereal (maybe honey nut cheerios)
    3. yogurt
    4. chex mix or trail mix
  3. Tanooki Nerd Girl

Stoner Buck$:
    $395
    If I've got the munchies and feel like eating something healthier I always reach for yogurt. So many flavors that you never really get bored and the fact that it's relatively cheap doesn't hurt either.
  4. 4ro20 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $409
    Im huge into fitness, and enjoy having my shirt off all summer long. So the munchies are a constant struggle for me. So this is my secret, shhhh keep it on the downlow! Take tuna fish, mix it with some mayo, go buy some whole wheat wraps, make a big tuna wrap, than dip it in sweet baby reys BBQ sauce! Sounds disgusting I know it but OMG its amazing! Im proof u can have a six pack and be a daily stoner. Blaze on...
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. MarcoVanBeasten Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $319
    I love a good smoke (prefer it to drinking) but with my profession, I need to stay in good shape, so I know exactly where you're coming from mate!

When I'm melted, I make sure I drink lotsa low calorie hot chocolate with skimmed milk. Could drink that constantly, also, dried banana slices and a raison/nut mix is superb.

Give them a bash!
  6. Bl4ckMaj1k Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $753
    yogurt is definitely my FAVORITE healthy munchie seriously....i mean im not like some ripped dude but obviously im not a fatass either. i agree with this being the only thing in life I TRULY own so why not take the best care....i wish there was a gym or sumthin near me....damn i digress lol. YOGURT FTWWWWW!!! haha
  7. Smokey_The_Fox Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $346
    Heheh. Man this is why I love being a vegan. I can chow down on some chips or something and not have to worry because the rest of my diet is entirely cholesterol free and not much fat.
    But if I am feeling healthy. My favorites are
    Granola
    Grapes
    Raisins
    Mashed, Seasoned and flavored tofu
    Celery
    Those are just the healthy things I eat for munchies, please don't come to a false conclusion that that is all my diet allows.
  8. oscarette fight the man, maaan.

Stoner Buck$:
    $395
    I actually prefer eating healthy food instead of junk food while high. Fruits, especially oranges, mangoes, grapes, and apples, are my favorites.
  9. djonkoman Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,198
    I just eat what I like and what's available, I don't get fat:p
    I drive 20 km a day on my bicycle, and I don't get fat easily

also I don't get endless munchies, I can go without food while I'm stoned, it's just more delicious and I can eat more, but there is still a point I don't want to eat anymore food because I'm full

btw, I always avoid light-products and other supposedly 'healthy' crap like that that's filled with all kinds of chemicals

fruit is great stoned btw, kiwi for example:)
    or mango