Has anyone experimented with 'legal marijuana like' herbs??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lilshov, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Lilshov Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $370
    Hey guys! I been reading about this legal herb that you can smoke that is known to give similar effects as marijuana! Local stores sell them as demonilla or sativia. Anyone tried this stuff?? Thanks!!
  2. Osprey Solid.

Stoner Buck$:
    $7,688
    You'll get many replies saying that the stuff is bunk. I concur. Apparently there is some stuff out there somewhere that will have an effect, I'm just not familiar with it.
  3. Father_Kush New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,220
    He's right, I say don't touch the stuff..it doesn't have the same chemicals as Cannabis and may not be as safe..in addition: no medicinal quality at all :(
  4. djse Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $310
    I've tried quite a few of those "herbal blends" - save your money. All I got was a headache.

If you're talking about salvia divinorum...that stuff is not the same as weed. If anything I'd liken it to a mushroom trip that lasts around fifteen minutes and can be really unpleasant - like sweating your ass off and losing the ability to move unpleasant. If salvia has any medicinal qualities, I'll be damned if I know what they are. I personally would not recommend that stuff in general, and especially as an alternative to marijuana. It is NOT the safe legal alternative to pot that you're looking for (which sadly does not exist).
  5. TexasToker CannaburnConnoisseur

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,770
    Get K2, Puff or Spark.

It WILL get you stoned...Munchies, giggles, relaxation...the whole 9 yards.

The effects are very similar to cannabis so don't smoke bud in the same day or it might minimize the effects.

I have used all three of these brands and they all work quite well.

I would highly recommend it for anyone who is on probation or who for one reason or another simply cant smoke grass.
  6. Alaskan Experience before theory

Stoner Buck$:
    $565
    Its good, but just not the same..for me, at all. I agree I think i'd kick ass on probation.
  7. Lilshov Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $370
    Thanks for the info guys! I will prob stay away from that stuff cuz noone really knows whats in it. Ill stick with all natural!!
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    MikeIsGreen: 26 Points (good call...stay away from that b.s!) Feb 10, 2010
  8. pokesmot Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $583
    Only stuff I've used and still use is spice "diamond" it really feels like you just smoked a bowl complete with munchies and all I would recomend this to anyone on tasc or probation it cost the same as somb bomb bud in terms of $20 a G. But the percs are its completly 100% legal and dosnt show up on drug test.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Jack69 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $301
    Salvia was unpleasant for me.Its a dissociative which basically means it cuts off certain thought patterns from your brain(which sucks and is kinda dangerous).It also gives you weird prickling feelings on your body which are annoying and only lasts a few minutes.Ive heard it causes euphoria but I never experienced that.
  10. pokesmot Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $583
    Fuck salvia omg! Me and my fiance tried that shit cuase she was put on tasc and never again will I ever put myself through that it was way to much to handle that's for shur!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  11. dollydaggerIRL Master Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,536
    Tried something called King B over here it gave me a sick kinda high not the high one would get from weed anyway, it rendered me incapable of moving from a bench for about five minutes then all I wanted to do was sleep. Not to mention it tasted horrible. Wouldnt reccomend.
  12. Clutch Probationary

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,166
    I was reading on USA Today or somewhere about K2. It's herbs sprayed down with something like synthetic THC and it can be pretty potent, but it might not be very safe, not like the real thing.
  13. daKannabisKid Master of Cannabis

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,376

I think its just something to enjoy your piece.
  14. HoweFeltrsnatch Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $110
    I'm going to school you. As a 20 yr med smoker I now have to drug test. So I have tried a few legal herbs. First and best most like chronic is FunkyMonky gold. It's just like trees! Just only hit it 3 times at first to see how you feel it will Ameri up on you. Next WARNING!! Do not try dead man walking, it's like salvia mixed w EX. I hit it like 4 times and for 20 min I had my cell n my hand ready to dial 911. Recently I tried juicy herbs brands, sativa and mad dog. Mad dog was just like smoking Reggie or mids, it works but is full of stems! You'll b picking stems for 10 min. Sativa tastes awesome but isn't as potent but has mad dog in it. It for some reason doesn't hit your brain receptors till the sec or third day you smoke it but after that it does the trick. Funky monkey is synthetic herb that works on the same brain receptors that bud does , your eyes get blazed and you get munchies like a mofo. I'll let you know how demonilla by juicy herbs is I'm going to try it tonight. Warning I would not smoke funky monkey often a friend of mine after 4 months of everyday smoking like a champ started having eye issues like blurry and grey spots he's not sure if that's why but I think it is.:family:
  15. Th3Art0fRu1n Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $284
    Personally I don't like the stuff. All the ones I've tried weren't too great..I think it was K2 and Spice.

If you can't smoke the real herb then maybe. Otherwise, stick to the proven herb. Saliva is a completely different story...that stuff is okay if you're into the trippy stuff.
  16. djonkoman Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,198
    smoking saliva ;LOL
  17. Th3Art0fRu1n Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $284

Haha give me a break bro, typo

Salvia*

Nawww....but that saliva is pretty good to smoke too ;)
  18. TheKidThatLovesMary Legalize It

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,016
    all i remember from my salvia trip is i was split in half and there was clowns laughing at me.
  19. djonkoman Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,198
    I still have to try salvia, had the opportunity a while ago, but that was at the end of a party so I didn't think it was the right moment(a friend had some salvia leftover, enough for 1 trip he said, I think it was 20x)
  20. briana Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $160
    Dude that stuff is shitty i wouldnt spend a cent on it