got a prob with my 21 year old son

Discussion in 'Kids and Parenting' started by quicdraw07, Nov 11, 2009.

1. quicdraw07 Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $168
    he got in to it with his mom last night and the police were called by him. long story short he got arrested for telling a cop hes going to kick his ass. they released him today droped charges.she dont want him back home so he comes by and calls the police again to get his stuff for work no prob so heres the perdicament im in he told the police i got some plants growing they said theres nothing they could do without a search warrent he keeps threating me about them what should i do? ;deadhorsethis is what i want to do to the ass
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Azure_Cloud: 3 Points (Damn man, that is rough. Here is some Karma for good luck. I hope all turns out as well as it can for you and yours. I have a 19 yr old daughter that went "bad" so I understand.) Nov 12, 2009
  2. Osprey Solid.

Stoner Buck$:
    $7,688
    Check NORML first, figure out your local laws. That is really a drag man. If it's going to go down, do you know anyone who can foster parent your plants?
  3. CCBlazer New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,405
    You raised a shit head. Kind of your fault. If raised properly he'd be out the house and living with roommates and fucking young girls at 21. Not calling the police on mom and dad because he still lives with them.

Throw him out in the fucking streets. Give him directions to the homeless shelter and throw his shit on the sidewalk so the him and the police have no right or reason to enter your home.
  4. Osprey Solid.

Stoner Buck$:
    $7,688
    Just looked at Indiana on NORML, not too good. Indiana - NORML

Out of curiosity, CCBlazer, how many kids do you have?
  5. CCBlazer New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,405
    None, but I'm going to be 23 next month and I know something ain't right when a 21 year old still lives with mom and dad. Time has passed for him to be out on his own. I know he probably loves the kid but at the point he's imposing a possible prison sentence. It's time for baby to hit the real world and figure out what real problems are. I was on my own at 16 years old because my mom is a drunk and put me out the house. I'm doing great now, no complaints.

I may have come off rude, but really, it needs to be said, teach the kid something about life. I've slept at bus stops and homeless shelters before. When I was 17 I had to lie and say I was 18 to get into a shelter. Teach him a lesson.
  6. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    Man it sounds like your kid is on crack. literally. Tell him to go hell and if the need be, pull your plants and strip your house of any grow items you can. It's really not worth going to prison for, and he's already told the cops, so they are probably watching. Good luck with this, beat his ass and tell him not to come back til hes got his shit figured out. I hate a fucking narc, and thats a prime example of one. Going to narc on your own parent and getting into it with you and his mom, hes too old for such juvenile bullshit
  7. Jabberwocky Woof Woof

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,715
    well you do have to admit that you know nothing of these people or the circumstances for why he still lives at home. or maybe he left home and has returned for some reason. lots of assumptions on your part.

for the most part, under normal circumstances i would agree with you but neither of us know the reasons. the kid is like a jerk for sure, but even the best of parents can raise assholes. not necessarily the parents fault all the time.

but to the poster, i agree with osprey and think you should be looking for some foster parents for your plants until this blows over.
  8. quicdraw07 Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $168
    i just wanted to say thanks for all your gideance its like being in a rock and a hard place,but a snitch is a snitch and ill go to jail if needed but the ass is not going to make me give in to his bs he has to except me for who i am or go on down the road i have accepted him even tho its like talking to a brick wall.ive only got 1 month invested in my plants but im not pulling for his ass or anyone. if thats the only crime ive commited than give me life lol and ya i raised an ass so it is partly my fault but one thing you cant say if he need his ass beat he got it just like i did when i was a kid, but i would never snitch family or friends this one hurts hurts a hole hell of a lot.wish the f he would grow up!:mad:
  9. quicdraw07 Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $168
    oh by the way just looked at the norm site it said that 30gr or less is a misdaminor only have 5 plants cant weigh 30gr do they weigh the dirt? nothing else in the house!
  10. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674

Whenever you are in posession of plants weighing doesnt even come in the picture. They get you for manufacturing which is a more serious crime than posession. With that charge on a first offense and putting into account you are older (just going by the 21 year old son) you will most likely get probation. But one hell of a bond. Usually for manufacturing a controlled substance it can be between $10,000-$250,000 bond, depending on the mood of the magistrate.
  11. quicdraw07 Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $168
    f it so your telling me they will treat me like i killed some one more power to them might as well put me in the chair.
  12. mohawk38053 9 year veteran

Stoner Buck$:
    $827
    thats basically what hes saying it is a fucked up world we live in where shit like this is even a problem you should be allowed to grow your own or at the very fucking least be able to possess it if not smoke it in public it is utter bullshit
  13. LadyDro SkyHigh

Stoner Buck$:
    $302

Preach on!!!
  14. StonedinMontana Bake-ee-Fried

If I'm StonedinMontana - what does that tell ya?
    Stoner Buck$:
    $486
    Quicdraw - hang in there.

As a mother of 4 adult children - 24, 23, 20, and 18 as well as a 9 year-old still at home -

KICK THAT KIDS ASS!!

My children learned many years ago - try to screw over mom or dad - yer gonna LOSE! We don't play that game - and we as parents formed a united front and worked as a team to raise these kids.

Key point too - we were PARENTS - not their "friend" or "worried I might piss them off" - so many people want to be their kids friend and worry their going to piss off their kid. Drives me crazy.

Your son is 21 - right? Well - last I checked - kids are declared "adults" at 18 - make him be one.

Regarding your plants - only you know how volatile the situation can get. If I were you - I'd jerk the sumbitches right in front of the punk and have him dispose of them. Then - boot his ass "don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya" - NEVER let him grace my door again until he proves responsible adulthood for 6-12 months - and re-plant after a month or so. You said it yourself - they're only a month old. Is it really WORTH the trouble?

Sometimes it's the price we pay.....but when karma comes collectin - you gotta pay!

Good luck - BE STRONG! Don't take no shit off that punk.
  15. XBPete Apprentice

Stoner Buck$:
    $594
    Wow, sux big time, sounds like it might be time to cut the little basturdo loose!

I have four sons, now 37 ,35, 30 and 27. Three now married with children, youngest is in the Air Force, single, Tech Sargent now living in England and soon to Afghanistan again.... all now doing very well but it was not easy!!!!!

My suggestion is this.... you have invested 21 years into the little peckerhead and now he has something over you that you have a month invested in. One may or may not put something in the bag and the other may or may not try to put YOU in the bag!

He thinks he has something over you.... throw out the starts..... it just is not worth it, got to help the little peckerhead.....

If it were me, I would toss the plants, go to Lowe's and buy new locks, put them on the kitchen table and sit his ass down for one last chance and both parents ( even if divorced ya gotta work together on this... ) lay down the law with the reality of the streets enclosed in the box if he screws up again, if it gets bad, out he goes and you change the locks. He will have nothing over you with the LEO if there is nothing in your house, you will have the upper hand.

Also since he is 21, UNLESS IN SCHOOL, if he stays for a while longer, charge him room and board until he moves out and set up a time frame for that next step in adult life!!!! You can put the money in a "moving out fund" without telling him and hand him a check when he is finally at the door. Other option is military, I don't really like it but it is a good option for problems with them finding direction. Last option would be the street, might just have to send him there if you can't reach him with a last talk...

Just think payoff for investment, 21 years and many more to come, sure would be nice to actually like being with your kid for the next 40 or so years wouldn't it.... or

A little time with some bud you grew that will go up in smoke and be gone..

Just a Dad's opinion for what it's worth...

Peace!

Pete
    kiwi: 86 Points (nice post pete xxxxx) Nov 25, 2009
  16. quicdraw07 Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $168
    you have a lot of commin since and alot of experance,i had that talk with him last night the locks have been changed i moved his shit to the garge on reason for the cops to be in my house any more as for him he can sleep in the room he was in at 60 a week saving for him he can only bring in the clothes he will need for one week that makes it easy for me to throw them in the garage if needed. i told him that he has about 3 months to to something with his life or he can get lost! i love him to death but its hard to love your worst eniamie (i know i dont spell so dam good but i give it hell need a pocket dictionary)now the night it happend the cop said and i quote i dont care what hes growing in there im not here for that plus i would need a search warrent to look and i really dont give a shit you should have not treated your mother with disrespect in her house you are leaving the easy way or the hard way you choose then my son started to smart off and he said ill slam you if you keep going you wont disrespect me like you did them this is their house get that through your thick skull now get what you need were leaving! they got outside and the dumbass told the cop to take his badge off and he would kick his ass he got slamed and cuffed spent 20hours in jail to have the charges droped.:rolleyes: but thanks for everyones help
  17. zaphod uppity canuck

Stoner Buck$:
    $584
    sounds like your son is a bully who might benefit from some counseling, but he probably won't go down that path until he hits rock bottom

in the meantime, deposit enough money in his account to pay for a few weeks at the YMCA, and a couple months rent in an apartment and change the locks...your son has got to move on or you'll end up living with an angry underemployed 35 year old loser who blames you for everything while acting like the king of YOUR castle...it's sink or swim time...if he sinks down to rock bottom you can offer him a hand up

does your son have a job or an education/training? even if he doesn't, he can go to alaska (or alberta if he is canadian) where he can easily get a job that pays a lot a lot of money with no experience...he might rethink his attitude after he learns to live with people who aren't his parents
    mazarxnl: 37 Points (you described my fiances brother pretty well in this post. i was hoping there wasnt anyone else like him in this world) Nov 12, 2009
  18. Osprey Solid.

Stoner Buck$:
    $7,688
    HAHAHAHA! Send him to Alaska! Heck yea. You grow brains real quick when It's Zero outside and you've squandered your rent money. . .
  19. XBPete Apprentice

Stoner Buck$:
    $594
    That is INDEED a GREAT option, camera crew for ICE ROAD TRUCKERS!!!!!!!
  20. Cominus New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $860
    How bout you stop doing his mom?