Girlfriend paranoia problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Radiofoot, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Radiofoot Breaker breaker

Stoner Buck$:
    $684
    hey guys, my current girlfriend has only tried blazing a few times in the past, but she says she gets way too paranoid and like trips really bad. I remember my first blaze sesh with my friends, and I LOVED it, like, I was really stoned, and really paranoid, but it was great. I'd love to smoke with the gf, but she doesn't wanna revisit that state of paranoia, should I tell her she'll get used to it, or do some people just naturally trip out alot worse than others? I would never force her to smoke, but I'd love it if she'd share a bowl with me rather than just sit and watch :p
  2. Jabberwocky Woof Woof

Stoner Buck$:
    $2,715
    you might want to consider a different stain. maybe she was creating adversely to what she had.

just a suggestion.

my understanding is that sativas can create more paranoia than indicas.
  3. Osprey Solid.

Stoner Buck$:
    $7,688
    There's that and the possibility of a prescription solution too. A Valium or a Xanax before hand would really smooth things out.
  4. TexasToker CannaburnConnoisseur

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,770
    maybe have her take like 1...2 hits.
    A lot of times they are simply getting too much THC
  5. Osprey Solid.

Stoner Buck$:
    $7,688
    There can't be such a thing. . . Too much? Are you sure?
  6. Koonu Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $646
    Yeah, you could drug her or you could try to smoke her up on a different strain, although I dont know if thats possible, since it sounds like she wouldnt know which strains she smoked in the past.

But I think your best bet is just to get her mentality right and then take it slow. First get somewhere where you know she feels 100% safe and at home, and then talk to her about how there is no reason in the world why she should be paranoid, so she needs to just relax and enjoy the sensations... Put on some chill music that she likes... then share just one bowl with her to start off and go from there.

Just try that and see what happens... obviously i dont know what her past smoking experiences were like or whatever, but it would make sense that this would take away at least some of the paranoia... i mean, smoking with friends under a sketchy overpass while worrying about cops, dope fiends and gangsters is a totally different experience than smoking with your boyfriend in your house in a a really chill, comfortable environment
  7. Radiofoot Breaker breaker

Stoner Buck$:
    $684
    yeah, I think I might try that tonight, she's coming over to chill, so I might tell her to try just 1 or 2 hits, see what happens.
  8. Koonu Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $646
    word let us know how it goes man
  9. Clutch Probationary

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,166
    For me, a couple drinks beforehand keeps off the paranoia. And if it still comes on too strong, I take a benadryl for the sedative effect. I've seen people freak out and want to go running to the authorities for help. If you can get her thru the first half hour, she'll be fine.
  10. dingdonghead Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $465

It's all about the person who's doing it, if someone worrys alot by nature or is insecure then they will get paranoid.
    I used to smoke a shit load and get paranoid, only smoke occasionaly now, whole thing is to just relax and not care while your stoned, you do the same when your drunk so why the hell not. Just push the negative thoughts aside and think of something good. That is if you only smoke occasionaly, like once in a blue moon, if you smoek regulary it may well be better to let the paranoia and everything else rip.

With yoru girl friend if she doesn't like doing it because she hates the paranoia then really it aint the best thing for her to be doing right now. She needs to sort her head out first. Thats not making any judgements on her BTW but if you do get very paranoid it's for a reason it's not just the ganja it's self doing that.
  11. 420HeidiXx Veteran Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $524
  12. Radiofoot Breaker breaker

Stoner Buck$:
    $684
    so I have good news to report. I got her to smoke 2 bowls with me last night, told her I was right here the entire time, and she was fine! So I think next time she drops by, we're gonna smoke some more. I guess it has alot to do with the state of mind your in...I mean she was relaxing sitting with me on a couch at my place, so the environment was calm, rather than running around outside with a bunch of friends (the first time she tried).

:)
  13. greenmnster_ Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $553
    haha nice see thats all you gotta do.. just set the mood a couple times then she will feel comfortable doing it and will be okay doing it more often and different places.. damn i need to find a girlfriend that will acctually smoke with me all the old ones wanted me to quit all the time..just want to share the experience with her

;bonghit
  14. Psycrow420 Second coming of Yoda

Stoner Buck$:
    $3,759

Hey, you wanna borrow mine?....oh wait sorry she's not a girlfriend she's a fiancee.....keep looking, theres girls out there that toke *coughsMissCnhandlerBong/PeacefullyStoned/Jabberwocky/Cani/Kiwi/Hunnycough*

and many more
  15. next_episode Tokin' In Alaska

Stoner Buck$:
    $400
    one plus of smoking wih you girlfriend is ive noticed our fun in the bed is a little funner, so thank you marijuana :p
  16. cashflow Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $311
    everyone trips differently but it took a lot of smoking before I lost the paranoia, but if she doesn't enjoy the trip don't make her do it, its an individual choice