Drug test tomorrow, Have a importnat question. Please help

Discussion in 'General Information' started by CaptianChronic, Apr 1, 2011.

1. CaptianChronic CaptainChronic

Stoner Buck$:
    $305
    So I have a drug test tomorrow and im getting urine from a friend to use. I plan on getting the urine from him 45min before the test, so at 45min before the uruine is fresh and warm.
    Should I simply put it directly into crotch then and it will stay warm. or should I apply to crotch with a hand warmer on it?

I think that my body heat will keep it at the right temperature but im not sure.

Please get back to me asap.
  2. ziggs85 New Member

Stoner Buck$:
    $155
    id would use the heat pad just in case. is it gets too hot you can blow on it and swirl it to get the temp down. Is its not hot enough your screwed
  3. rastaman Joint Engineer

Stoner Buck$:
    $842
    I've tried it, doesn't quite work too well. If you are wearing real tight briefs it helps. I only manage to keep the urine at a temperature of 92 F. They say the range has to be between 90-100, but I just got tested last week and I think the cut off for my test was 94-100F.

I would get a temperature strip and put it on the bottle to monitor, or alternative buy some synthetic urine and chuck out the synthetic urine and pour in your friends urine so you can monitor the temperature with the help of the temperature strip on the bottle of the synthetic urine. Reason being your friends urine will be more reliable than the synthetic stuff. Or you could ask someone for a used synthetic urine bottle with the temperature strip on it.

Make sure you test your mates urine using a home test kit to make sure he is infact free of drugs. Also you can experiment with walking around with water in a little bottle and monitor the temperature to see infact that it is quite hard to keep up the temperature purely with your body temperature. Hence a heat pad is strongly recommended.

Jah bless and good luck
    rastaman
  4. Flynnster Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $143
    You covered everything. good job, clean,simple direction..:thumbsup:
  5. baked-n-atx Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $5
    A lot of people make this harder than it has to be. Get a 4" wide or 6" wide ACE bandage. Wrap your bottle of synthetic urine to the inside of your leg, groin area. After maybe 2 hrs it's at 96 degrees. Approximately 4 hours later it's at 98 degrees. This works really well with random tests which are not observed of course. You really don't even need the heating pads. Temp strip always reads 96-98 degrees when I remove the bottle...