Does anybody know what strain reggie is?

Discussion in 'Seeds and Strains' started by jason415, Feb 21, 2010.

1. jason415 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $344
    Ive been smokin reggie (bagweed) for about 10 years. I've always wondered what strain it is. I mean, of course some random weed you buy off the street is always going to be different, but im sure that commercial reg. growers probably started with a specific strain, and due to poor growing conditions, lack of genetics, and the mass scale they prob. grow it has alot to due with it...

or is it all durived from potent strains, but due to sea of green method and not cutting down males, all are pollinated and thus less potent due to seed production??;cloud
  2. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    No telling. Theres any number of strains it could be. I grew bagseed a year ago just for the hell of it and the final result I can still swear was some form of kush. I've built up quite a few kush strains in my collection, it wasn't any of those but it had the taste and high of a kush. Thats what ive never understood about the mass producers who grow shitty weed. If they grow it right, they can get more money for it. Just a few hours extra work makes a hell of a difference in your bank account. As far as what strain, it's different ones. A bag seed you grow today will most likely be different from a bag seed you grow a year from now. Two different bags of course
  3. jason415 Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $344
    yea i know sometimes we get some really good reg. like great high/smell/taste. but mostly its all just crap. but its deff. always diff. like from one week to the next, and i always go to same guy, but its always diff. couple years ago i had a good connect, like this green was serious!! smoked a joint on the porch the first night, next thing u know, i was waking up to sunlight next morning, still in same position holding joint. like a statue. he called it midgrade, but sold it for only a couple bucks more. i live in the south, so im pretty sure most green we get down here is from mexico.. where they prob grow fields at a time..

now the good (we call combud) we get is mostly the same(sometimes slightly diff.), just some commercial stuff, prob like top 44 maybe bigbud.. but for lil more money we get something we refer to as exotic. usually has some purp in it.. i found 2 seeds in a bag one day, decided to grow..came out one male one female.. chopped the male.. grew her into beautiful plant with 300w mh (my first grow) man this girl was insane. she looked kinda like that strain they call fuckin incredible..

but yea most people just refer to green around here as reggie or combud so i never really know what im smoking so im about to start my own project..

anyway thanks for the feedback
    J