creative ways of getting high!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Paraphernalia' started by wisconsin_skunk, Jan 12, 2012.

1. wisconsin_skunk Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $127
    whats the most creative way you got high.;joint just wanna see how people get high when there is nothing around. let me know
  2. rise_up Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $408
    i haven't done more creative than 8 people in a 5 seater car for a steamin hotbox. good times.

looking forward to hearing other peoples tho ;chong
  3. getstoned Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $201
    me and my ex once had literally nothing so we put a nug straight in our hand lit it until it started smoking then inhaled the smoke didnt work the best. or the time we fit 20 people in my bathroom turned off all the lights packed a huge bowl in my buddys color changing light up hooka, spun a blunt and smoked and danced and jamaican hotboxed it idk how we even moved to be honest then we dropped the hooka ( it survived) so we decided it wasnt such a good idea and piled out, and kept partying
  4. BlueDreamAndLean Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $67
    The old apple bong is always clutch
  5. Pharmafree Just Your Average Stoner

Buzzed
    Stoner Buck$:
    $4,704
    not sure this is all that creative as it's been around for as long as i've been getting high(yet i rarely see mention of it here at sf.

nose hits. as in if youre cleaning a pipe screen that has clogged up... use a roach clip to hold the screen and set the screen on fire. once the fire dies off you'll get a few seconds of steady smoke from the screen that you can easily inhale thru your nose. same thing with a joint. rather than let all that smoke from the cherry go to waste take your puf puf and as you pass it. capture the smoke up your nose. i can only imagine what a forced air vape nose hit would be like;dream
  6. potmcsmokey More than Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $295
    Light bulb vape.
  7. MidnightTok3r Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $101
    My friends and I make waterfall bongs with sobe bottles. We poke a small hole (about the diameter of a pencil) in the bottom of a sobe bottle and fill it with water. Put a bowl on top, light it, and let the water drain. It pulls all the smoke into he bottle giving you a nice fat hit that gets you really toasted. other bottles work too but don't use plastic, that causes cancer.