Champs Flush Out Detox Drink Question

Discussion in 'General Information' started by C40Gutta, Apr 6, 2010.

1. C40Gutta Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $450
    Anyone know anything about champs flush out detox drink??? My husband said he drink it and failed a dt and it said he failed not only for pot but also for cocaine. Some people have told me that this drink has actually made people that are clean piss dirty for things they have never seen in their life. Does anyone know anything about it?? I'm having no luck in finding anything over the internet! PLEASE HELP!! Thanks!;revenge
  2. SmYthie Brain Melter

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,941
    Not positive, but those drinks are mainly just vitamin b12 and creatinine (which converts to creatine within the body). What you do basically is drink tons of water and dilute the urine; the b12 is used to give it the color of undiluted urine and the creatinine gives it proper gravity (e.g. urine is less viscous than water, unless diluted).

these can cause a positive test result for cocaine:

• [FONT=&quot]Amoxicillin[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Topical anesthetics derived from cocaine (does not include lidocaine or novocaine)[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Liver disease[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Kidney disease[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Diabetes[/FONT]
    if your husband is positive he hasn't touched cocaine he may want to see a doctor about his kidney's and liver, or to see if he's developing type II diabetes.

i hope this helps. I don't know whats in that specific drink, but that is all those drinks need to work (water, b12, and creatinine).