bho wax pics

Discussion in 'Hash and Oil Extraction' started by Tweeds, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Tweeds Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $74
    hey I'm new, just wanted to show some pics of something i whipped up this morning, enjoy![IMG]
    and let me see some of what you guys have been smokin lately!
  2. Tweeds Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $74
  3. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    Nice, what material/strain did you use?
  4. Tweeds Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $74
    came from so-hum, it's some nice sativa that could have been fresher, don't know the exact strain. but it's about a third buds, did'nt grind anything.
    thanx man, what have you been tokin recently?
  5. hagiss Just Your Average Stoner

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,983
    fk me tweet thats nice lil batch you got ther!! how much product did you use to get that return? and how do you smoke yer bho? iv made this few times dangres as fuck theo once i caught on fire along with my kitchen scared the shit right out me could have been fatale for me i jus couldent get the flames out,,,i will never make this stuff inside again ever!!!..hagiss:thumbsup:
  6. Tweeds Just Your Average Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $74
    thankyou man, i'd say i used about a pound of trim and 12 cans of butane to get 40.2 grams this time round.
    I use an oil dome right now sittin on a nice little oil piece, but i just ordered a labworx skillet, so it's only a matter of time before i make the switch

can you tell me more about your accident? i've been safe so far but i'd like to learn from your mishap so i don't blow up too! ;stars
  7. hagiss Just Your Average Stoner

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,983
    ha tweeds i was off my box on some white widow ,,, and decided to russ up a lil bho up in my kitchen wher i had a pot of soup on ,,,all was normal then i just seen all thes flames burst across my kitchen work top towards me,, then bang like an explosion i and my soroundings burst in to flames i started flaping round but the flames wouldnt go out then i quikly grabed a dish towel that was damp [thank fuck] got the flames out on me then the bowl with the butane and oil ,,,my kitchen doors wher black burnt and smoke damage,,,im game as fk kind of guy but this shit realy shook me up,,,afterwards when i was siting with my wife i was shakeing with the shok i burnt my chest hair and hair doo eye lashes brows to but i was fine[lucky nothing elss] i promised id not make the shit again ,,but i have since and im thinking of some soon ...42g wow that shit goes for £50 £40 a gram my way...hope you enjoy every last bit of it my man...hagiss