Attitude Seedbank a Rip-off

Discussion in 'Seeds and Strains' started by Chemdawg, Nov 4, 2009.

1. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    Though you got a male off of a fem seed that's at the fault of the grower not the breeder or seedbank usually
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. mohawk38053 9 year veteran

Stoner Buck$:
    $827
    yeah when femenized seeds came out they were called female seeds but then people complained to the breeders and they learned that stress causes males aswell as hermies in femenized seeds not their fault dude more like than not, your fault.
  3. MissNebula Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $517
    I order once a week from ATTITUDE , Ive ALWAYS had great customer service and shipping. They are just brokers,if your seeds are screwed up its from the breeder.
    Your seeds (unless you choose to have them taken out of original packages)should be in the breeders packs. Check online for the breeder and hash it out with them.
    The Attitude Seed Bank is kick ass when it comes to shipping to the states, ....Love them!:harvest:
  4. weedwoman Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $379
    Never tried them but just ordered White Buddha fem from Dr. Chronic. Hope they grow, they are for my winter greenhouse. Wish me luck.;island
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    MeanGreenRollingMachine: 28 Points (good luck!) Nov 24, 2009
  5. XBPete Apprentice

Stoner Buck$:
    $594
    K, I wish you luck!

Seriously!

Pete

... post pics and please post your experience with Attitude, I personally like their service and never felt ripped off....
  6. VicDankness Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $324
    Attitude gave me 5 free DNA strains for a christmas present. They also tossed in a free Dina Fem strain aswell. I can see why some people would think the Doggies Nuts stuff is a rip off at 800 bucks a pack, but that it what everyone charges for Doggies Nuts gear if u look around. I would just stay clear of Doggies Nuts cause they're way overpriced. Im pretty sure Attitude are the only company that garuntees their orders, but check out meduser.ca if u want crazy medical strains for 30 bucks/ 10 seeds. Ive tried a bunch of their strains and their all dank. Dr chronic has a bunch of different Willy Jack strains for 30 bucks, I did their White Rhino and it was very good quality. No need to waste cash on 800 strains.
  7. HawaiianBud Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $600
    I've had nothing but great results from Attitude Seedbank. Service was awesome too, if I have any complaints about them it's their shipping cost. Seems a bit steep. But what other seedbank ig gonna give you quality freebies like the Attitude. Most other seedbanks kick you down old PPP seeds or something along those lines...but not AAtitude. As a matter of fact right now for Jan. they are tossing in thee of DNA's beans, Rocklock, Lemon Skunk & Shark'sbreath after your purchase hit x amount of dollars. That's above & beyond what they will also give you for free. A bonus if you will!

Braddha hippie, you got one thing wrong. The breeder is responsible for that mess. It's on the grower if it's feminized and turns hermie. But how does a grower become responsible for males in a Feminized batch of beans......busted!! You're stoned brah!!! Be cool, be safe!

aloha no
  8. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    Hermie is usually at the fault of the grower with fem seeds with the exeption of instances like your mk ultra where yes the breeder has an epic fail and send seeds from a hermie plant rather than using the pollen on another female I've read soma's theroy of breeding fem seeds though I've never bred any plants purposely I very well understand the concept thseeds clearly pollinated another hermie with the force hermies pollen thusly the gentics show predominatley hermie
    males from fem is possible with as said stress in early vegative stage growers fault not breeder
  9. HawaiianBud Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $600

I understand that brah. You, the grower brings stress on your feminized plants you can almost always expect it to turn hermie. But let it be known, there is nothing hermie about my MK-Ultra, it's straight up male! I understand all too well the ramifacations of breeding & growing with hermies too...been there,done that! May look good, but somewhere down the line, the hermie plant will show their true colors.
  10. ShooterMcGavin Professional Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $624
    If you get a male from attitude, just manually pollinate a few of the lower buds and never have to buy that strain again! I am hoping to do that with their diesel ryder in the future.;pimp
  11. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    sry man i was think of dtrave420's mkultra man male is still cause by stress like i said with exception to thseeds mk ultra which was a breeder fuck up which is rare sry bout the mix up man
  12. HawaiianBud Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $600
    no worries brah!
  13. HawaiianBud Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $600
    I had done just that with the one male Diesel Ryder I had. I isolated the little prick in an area by himself. Somewhere between Thankgiving & Xmas, I had Diesel Ryder pollen to da max from this little buggar. But being stoned as I was, I collected a bunch of the pollen in a pill bottle, and threw it on a dresser. With the intent of latter putting it in the fridge. Four days later I came upon it after two days of hard rains. I had totally forgot! Pollen was now black,moldy & clumpy. What a waste! You know, as a breeder you wanna go with the best possible parent. Even though I had this pollen, ever so briefly as it was. It was probably a blessing in disguise. The Diesel Ryder father was probably not the best of male parents! But this male MK-Ultra is just awesome in every way. I have two female MK-Ultras that their genes are damn near perfect too. So I'd be a fool not to get me some 100% MK-Ultra beans. But I might try breeding the MK-Ultra with either a White Widow female, or one of my already crossed & stable Swazi-Web strains that I've been breeding for the past six years. Anyway, I have many options..
  14. DTRave420 Active Member

Cool
    Stoner Buck$:
    $2,961
    All of us here are entitled to our opinions hippie but here's a piece of page three from my MK Ultra(fem) + L.A Woman grow...

"Feel like shit to have to report this but I got my first hermie ever from the first THSeeds bean I ever planted...Nothing against THSeeds as this is the chance a grower takes when growin' (fems)...Needless to say,I'm pretty bummed,but as they say,the show must go on...
    The MK Ultra was removed from the grow area and destroyed at "lights on" of 5th day flower...It couldn't possibly be mature enough to have pollinated could it???Male flowers(balls) were still undeveloped"...

I destroyed the MK(fem) on the 5th day of flower not knowing if it was hermie or male...Didn't look right to me though...I have trouble believing that I stressed it in five days,lol...I'm a member of a number of cannabis sites and I'm not the only person thats had probs with these beanz...I have yet to see a successful grow with MK Ultra(fem) beanz...I've been growing only (fem) for 5 years now...I've grown-

Dutch Passion-Strawberry Cough,Orange Bud
    Green House-White Widow,White Rhino,Great White Shark,Super Silver Haze
    Paradise-Opium
    Sweet Seeds-Jack47,Ice Cool
    DNA-L.A Woman

I never had a prob with any of these(fem) grows so it's hard for me to believe I stressed the MK Ultra in 5 days...I did however just order some DutchMaster Reverse and Penetrator just in case,lol...PEACE man...:)
  15. Motorhead Freak of Nature

Stoner Buck$:
    $302
    Is it possible to go to a forum and not have this troll saying the same old bullshit?? I'm new to this particular forum (long active on several others under a different user name, which I changed here for personal reasons), but on virtually EVERY forum I AM on, this same idiot is constantly bashing The 'Tude. I still wonder which one of their competitors does this myrmidon work for?!?!? Hey Chem, if you don't like them just buy elsewhere!!! And I STILL can't find those "Thousands" of complaints you speak of. In fact, the VAST majority of their customers (myself included, although they are just one of several seedbanks I buy from) report being extremely happy with their products and service. You're not going to increase your own business by talking trash about your competition. Grow up, loser!!
    ;troll
  16. skillgannon Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $369
    Stop popping around the forum's spreading shit. F**king CRETIN:toilettoke:
  17. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    no Rave i was say those of you who got mk-ultra got males and hermies because of breeder fuck up but in most instances if you get a male or your plant hermies from fem seed its at the hands of the grower not the breeder sry if there was a misunderstanding on that
  18. DTRave420 Active Member

Cool
    Stoner Buck$:
    $2,961
    Cool lil' bro,my bad...:)
  19. Dr_Green_Toe Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $303
    Attitude rocks. Wait was EXCRUCIATING but not excessive. Couldn't have better things to say about 'em.
  20. chrism Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $251
    I don't believe a word you say Chemdog. ;bonghitI have seen your posts ragging on every seed bank except the one you work for. I have used Attitude in past and they are the best company to deal with in terms of guarantee delivery and quality of product. They offer you the choice of product in its original packaging or they will take out and re package for you. It is not beyond the possibility that when the product was removed from package, they were misplaces or even the packer grabbed the wrong product for . Accidents happen. I get my order in 8 days including Sunday. Everything is what they say it is. They are a broker. A Middleman. So why would they send you something bunk? They make their living on providing dependable delivery:thumbsup:, tracking all the way and their free offer with any purchase is the best in the business.
    So you Chemdog saying what you are saying does not add up or does it make sense. I don't believe you and no one else believes you.;troll