Attitude Seedbank a Rip-off

Discussion in 'Seeds and Strains' started by Chemdawg, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Chemdawg Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,081
    Uh,Attitude got caught red handed shipping non-DJ Short genetics to customers who'd ordered DJ Short strains. DJ Short, on his site stated he never ever distributed seeds to Attitude seeds.

More recently Dr. Greenthumb seeds went on line to state that they never distributed their Cindy 99 to Attitude seeds, yet days after High Times listed Greenthumb's C99 on their top 10 strains from 2009, Attitude had Greenthumb's c99 for sale on their site.

Online there are hundreds if not thousands of complaints about Attitudes genetics. No matter where they are supposed to come from Attitude has been caught making substitutions for name brand seeds like DJ Shorts.

Additionally, Attitude keeps a database of customers names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses that at one point was exposed to risk when they were busted and you want to buy a $700 strain from them!? Good luck with that...
  2. tokinGLX the duke of herb

Stoner Buck$:
    $6,532
    it appears you dont know very much about what you are spouting off. this has been a known issue and the attitude is replacing all bad orders for free.
    how exactly is that the action of a company out to rip people off?
    funny tho, when i was googling around, your name came up on other boards-pointlessly trolling like you attempted here and getting called out on your bullshit immediately.
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    PigSnout: 23 Points (great post information is knowledge knowledge is power) Nov 4, 2009
    bag1980 likes this.
  3. tattoo SMOKER ARTIST GROWER

Stoner Buck$:
    $451
    Thank you for clearing this up no need to call them frauds when they are rectifying the situation. If all in all they sell good verified genetics and are replacing the bad orders they seem to be about the right thing to me.
  4. rudeboyrave Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $501
    ive heard good things about attitude. good to see this is cleared up.
  5. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    This is a mistake that can be made by anyone. It's good to see they are trying to fix the situation and even sending replacements out for free.
  6. lungbudder Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $162
    Good save tokinGLX, I hate when people spread incomplete/incorrect rumors, I was considering ordering from Attitude and something like that would've really turned me away.seeing the copy of the e-mails actually encourages me to place that order as all you can ask of someone who has made a mistake is to own up to it,take responsibility, and rectify the situation.most companies will not take the action that The Attitude seems to be taking, and it just raises them 1 notch higher in my eyes.:thumbsup:
  7. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    yea no attitude is extremely legit and great customer service im a customer and couldnt be happier i got all legit genetics i had an issue with an order i made and it was emediately rectified free of charge
  8. kiddo Sun, Surf, and good Mota!

Stoner Buck$:
    $317
    your complaining about free seeds? idiot
  9. Timmytoohigh Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $647
    Not that I ever dealt with "Attitude" in the past, I have had a similar experience with another reputable seedbank from BC Canada. These people are just that, making a bad choice here and there. The difference between them is how they respond to their mistakes.

Obviously, the problem has been corrected or we would be hearing more of it in this forum at least.

Any legit business operator knows that happy customers tell 2 friends, pissed off customers tell everyone.

Just as my personal experience with a Canadian seedbank, Attitude has obviously made a correction to the problem in order to remain in business, where reputation means EVERYTHING.

Nuff said...TTH;deadhorse
  10. Chemdawg Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,081
    what about the bogus Lowryder they were selling? What about the C99 they were going to rip off? What about the $700 G-13? Attitude are scumbags covering there asses while laughing all the way to the bank with naive customers money
  11. tokinGLX the duke of herb

Stoner Buck$:
    $6,532
    you sound like a person who owns/works at a competing seedbank. nothing but lies and baseless accusations coming from you. infraction issued for trolling.
  12. Timmytoohigh Experienced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $647
    Chemdog,

Looking at the responses to your post bud, I think it's safe to say 8 out of 9 posters here are invalidating your info bro.

TTH;deadhorse
  13. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    Yeah theres no evidence they have sent out any fake genetics in the past. I've ordered their lowryder in the last year and it was indeed lowryder. All i'm saying is if you are doubting the legitimacy of a bank, don't order from them. But spreading rumors and outright lies on a company that has proven itself to be trustworthy is just irresponsible.
  14. hippie420 The Medicine Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $779
    so i only found one seed company being represented by attitude seed bank with a G-13 haze for $700+ by the doggies nuts which all there seed strains are all over priced to begin with but find there seeds for any cheaper on another seed bank site...atleast there not like bcseeds making up rediculous strains claiming 50%thc for multiple thoasands of dollars you only get five and there not feminized... sorry to say friend attitude seed bank is slowy identifying themselves as the most reputable and best prices for seeds on the net
  15. mohawk38053 9 year veteran

Stoner Buck$:
    $827
    yeahve ive always got seeds from them or from freinds in real life

ive never had a problem with attitude and who the fuck cares about lowriders anyway
  16. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    I do :( lmao
  17. mohawk38053 9 year veteran

Stoner Buck$:
    $827
    no you dont maz
    lmao
  18. mazarxnl Ron Paul 2012

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $674
    straight lowryder no not so much. if i can find some thats been humpin a bling female then wee hah.
    Hulkster likes this.
  19. emeraldgreen Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $266
    I just want to add my two cent's I've had very good luck with Attitude and have just placed two more orders. I give them a thumbs up.;smoke
  20. ytrammm Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $314
    I like the pick and mix choice,ordered six different strains of feminized, fast stealth ship.All were true to discription. One big problem at flowering reserva privada paki 18 was a male, all in all would use them again