An idea for an FPS clan. XBOX and PS3

Discussion in 'Video Games and Gaming' started by ReeF_Inhaled, May 27, 2011.

1. ReeF_Inhaled Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $55
    Getting tired of playing like a lone wolf or choosing to play with random people who because of one reason or another help to not only get themselves killed, but also you as well? Looking to game with like minded, 420 friendly people in a mature environment? Please look no further, I am looking to join up with my fellow FPS gamers who enjoy there ganja. What I am looking to create is a “clan” that would all have two major things in common. A love for FPS games and a love for marijuana. I have been in other clans like Tactical Gaming/Tactical Warfare and have seen first hand how much fun a group of gamers can have when a little time and organization is put into the creation and maintenance of the clan. The clan will start off by recruiting for members in the big 3 shooters(Halo Reach, BFBC2, COD:BO). Also I am a XBOX guy but if PS3 users liked the idea of this clan and wanted to branch the clan out in that direction that would be great. This clan would start off 100% recreational but if squads within the clan wanted to play in tournaments/ladders, that would be awesome. I believe with a solid foundation of a handful of members this group can not only be established but also flourish. As you can see I am definitely passionate about making this happen, especially with the MW3 and BF3 releases coming in the near future. The name of the clan will be decided when I recruit more people who are somewhat dedicated to getting the clan up and running. Also if you know of any other forums or message boards that have a high volume of gamers and herb smokers please let me know, the more the merrier. If you would like to see this clan happen please respond to this post and/or email me at [email protected], also if you would like to add me on XBL my GT is “ ReeF Inhales “.
  2. AustinLegend Puff puff pass!

Stoner Buck$:
    $119
    in for a PSN clan. just sayin;pass