2 weeks of not smoking, can I pass?

Discussion in 'General Information' started by tittiesr4every1, Sep 13, 2011.

1. tittiesr4every1 Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $61
    Hi guys, I'm sure this is probably a repeat question, but I just got a job offer from Geico and am sort of stressing out here about how I am about to get a drug test waaay sooner than I expected.

I thought I was going to start on the 12th of October - turns out I start on the 28th of this month, so it's gonna be a little over two weeks of sobriety, so probably not enough time.

Problem is I was a regular smoker before - probably about half a bowl a day if not more on the weekends. I'm female, 24, 5"8ish and about 128 pounds. I'm pretty skinny but squishy-ish (because ladies are supposed to be a little squishy in the right places :p) and have a high metabolism.

I have been taking niacin supplements (not OD'ing just normal dose) and drinking lots of green tea. I'm a vegetarian and don't consume much fat. I definitely plan on diluting my stuff with water and taking vitamin b complex before the test.

What do you think? Will I pass?

I'm tempted to buy one of those detox drinks just to be safe, but I'm afraid they will be able to tell and/or that it will be a waste of money.

Edit: Should I also take creatine supplements? I'm worried mine is probably really low even without dilution since I don't eat meat, but I also wonder if I can use this as an excuse if those levels come back low?
  2. WeedMaster aka Uncle G

Stoner Buck$:
    $641
    I've been doing without for a test myself. It's going to be about a month for me. If I was you, and it looks like you've been doing well, but I'd start drinking just plan water. Green tea is cool as well. I'm just pointing out what people in the medical field have told me. You want to pass a pee test.....drink water.

Good luck & tell how you did.
  3. Bannacis The Revlulater

Stoner Buck$:
    $162
    make sure that you've peed a couple times before you have to test, your first mourning pee is the most toxic, it never hurts to drink orange ,lemonade,grapefruit juice, tea and water and plenty...
  4. tittiesr4every1 Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $61
    Thanks for the replies, guys!

I ended up buying an at-home drug test from Walgreens just to see where I was at. According to the booklet, I passed, but the line was pretty faint, so I'm sure it wasn't an A+ type of pass lol.

My test is on the 20th, so that will be about 20 days of sobriety. I will def. follow the advice and fingers crossed because I would totally love to make the money I could make at this job.

If I had known I was going to start sooner, I would have given myself more time, but as far as I know there isn't a time machine so I just gotta do what I can. :D
  5. Minerva Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $109
    Hi Titties, I was in the same boat a while back. About same size- well- you've got 2 inches on me so I'm a little fattier (just a little!) and older too. I have a friend in the field who gave me some old test cups so I could test myself. The weed I'd been smoking wasn't that great but then again, I was smoking a lot. For years, almost every day. I was paranoid as hell I'd be the person who tests pos. after 60 days. After 1 week I failed the home test, after about 13 days I was clean as a whistle.

Unfortunately in my case there was a clusterfuck (and you can read my story on the Ladies Only thread here), but my pee was definitely clean after 2 weeks. Just drink a lot of water, pee a bunch of times first.... you'll be fine! Good luck! (I got the job too!);party
  6. hagiss Just Your Average Stoner

Boobies
    Stoner Buck$:
    $1,983
    ill be blunt,,,,,,, no chance<<>>hagi$$;deadhorse
  7. GreenMedication Grower

Stoner Buck$:
    $491
    so your female and 24, 128 pounds, and big in Some areas on your body ;) and your still haveing to take a drug test?.. this seems like somethings wrong with you, or Geico is very fair About hireing hahah