2 hits of acid, craziest moment of my life

Discussion in 'Other Psychotropics' started by Blitzed, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Blitzed The Baggie Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,820
    Well it started out on Friday. I had a lil party to go to out in the country, and a buddy of mine had a some really good acid he picked up from a music festival the previous week. Ive done acid a numerous times and never had a trip like this one, so i decided on two hits to keep this party good.

I took em around 9:50 and was out there a little after 10. I was chilling by the fire when it all started to kick it. Now let me tell you this fire was amazing, one of the prettiest sights I ever saw. After about 15 mins by the fire trying to drink a beer, I had to get up and leave because all the people and the heat from the fire was way to intense. So i just went and chilled by the were the cars were parked. A friend of mine walked over and we got into his car to try and smoke some bud.

This is where it got intense, every light i looked out was like looking through a prism, and the light in the sky kept changing. One minute it would get real bright outside, then go back tonight, I had to get out of the car cause it was making me feel claustrophobic and i was starting to sweat really bad. This is when the trip started going bad.

I went back to the party and where the people were, and things got weird. Peoples faces where changing and warping, and the things they were saying, well i couldnt tell if it was really what the said or if it was all in my head. I found my girlfriend somewhere around the beer pong table in the garage. I couldnt even enter the garage because the rock floor looked like it was lifting off the ground. I couldnt even talk to my girlfriend, because she was pissed at me, and every time i looked at her, her eyes twisted and she got this demonic look on her face and ran off everytime.

I couldnt handle it and snook off into the house. I laid down on my air mattress i had set up. I twisted around on this bed for about an hour and a half tripping fuckin balls. The music from the party seemed ridiculously loud, and Soulja Boy seemed to play forever. The shadows of the leaves on the walls, reminded me of looking through a kaleidoscope. It was around this point I seemed to lose my sense of reality. Everyone I interacted with, and everything that happened, I could not tell if it was a real action or all in my head and I started getting real loopy. Laying on this bed I thought i could hear everyone at the party talking about me and shit and I really started tripping hard. Luckily a few friends wondered where I wandered off too and came looking for me.

They found me in a ball on this mattress, covered in sweat. They asked what I needed, and I told them tv. I figured if I watched tv, which I knew was real I could regain my sense of reality. I watched sports center for about 45 minutes, after taking half a valium, and needless to say I was fine. I went back to the party, and even though I was still tripping, it wasnt so bad. Everything was still wavy, and the colors were amazing. This was around 1245. At this point most people where getting shitty, and I had just started drinking. I stayed up till 9 in the am getting drunk.. what a time.
  2. DejaVu420 DejaVu...420

Stoner Buck$:
    $232
    I have found that when i take acid and go to a party, i feel like I'm out of place among all of the people as well. I always think everyone is looking at me, sometimes the feeling of being watched by so many is so intense that it causes me to have a bad trip. Only time i will trip at a party is when somebody else is tripping with me =). My motto is to never trip alone, your mind can become your worst enemy.
  3. Toke Ur Done!

Stoner Buck$:
    $534
    Never tried acid, sounds like a fucked trip though!
    Hopefully next time will be better?!;2bongs
  4. Blitzed The Baggie Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,820
    I wouldn't call it bad, just intense. It was definitely an experience that everyone should experince.

A true hallucinogenic trip :cool:
  5. Captain_Short_Bowl Confused Misplaced Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,987
    Sounds like a wild trip! You were thinking peoples faces were changing and shit but i could image what you looked like reacting to what you were seeing to a sober person ha ha ;starslove to watch other people trip out and be free&wild like no one else is around.But I too don't like the feeling that I'm being watched when I tripping makes me feel outta place like they are all going to bust me out not the best felling.
  6. JarvisJahRastafari Herbalizer

Stoner Buck$:
    $593
    Haha stuff like that tends to happens once in a while. Its pretty gay. But at least you got to enjoy the rest of the night lol.
  7. TheKidThatLovesMary Legalize It

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,016
    sorry to hear about your bad trip, but that made me laugh hahahaha
  8. Blitzed The Baggie Man

Stoner Buck$:
    $1,820
    Again this was not a bad trip, actually i really enjoyed it, very intense, and im glad you got humor from my life! :D
  9. Shaggy Junior Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $257
    wow i'm most definately looking for acid now;stars
  10. danklord Newbie Stoner

Stoner Buck$:
    $51
    yooo that nuts but hear this..
    igght so im 15 trying to have a good time i did shrooms like 3 times but its honestly not on the same level of acid i never done it before i just wanted to go in so i go to my guy whos a total dead head and he gives me a tab i take it with my friend and were chillin im not really feeling it after like half an hour so i think its wack and get one more...turns out as soon as i get the second one im tripinn hard and the thing is i swallowed the tab by accident soo im just chillin with my friend listing to pink floyd and dubstep trying to calm down causse at that point i was at a long as peak thinking in my head if i want to do another one i give it to my friends mother who is drunk as fuck lol sooo were all chillin intill all the power goes off and my boy bugs out starts punching shit and im like dude wtf im tripin and your going nuts then i start to lose it thinking im getting stuck in my trip for life the kids mom is like were are all the hamburgers and im about to call the police on myself a min goes by and i remember i brought my rave gloves and i chill my friend out luckey me i nasty with the gloves time goes buy and im the only one buggin out now i find my self in my friends dad car 45 mins before he goes to work thinking what am i going to do got like no more bud and its like 5 am so i come back in side to find everyone having a nice time again out of no were but i keep hearing this white noise shit then i finally just sit down and watch run ons of the twilght zone mad good by the way and thats my fucking trip will never fuck with 2 pieces of paper again :thumbsup:
  11. Lebowskie Far out man...

Stoner Buck$:
    $3,127
    Well the one and only time i tripped i stole a lawn mower wearing nothing but my biker boots and went to jail for a month, the cop pulled up to me and said, just what do you think yer doing i said i'm mowing motherfucker.